IT.COM

question When selling domains on Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

michael petsch

Established Member
Impact
what do you do with the domain? do you park it on their servers? i have all my domains on bodis right now

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you can park it, or you can just add it to their inventory.

If you're looking for a neat landing page, Sedo is not the answer.

imo

•••
you can park it, or you can just add it to their inventory.

If you're looking for a neat landing page, Sedo is not the answer.

imo
im just looking for the best outlet I have accounts on all of the major sites. But i see sedo always on top with major domain sales. Is sedo not the choice nowadays?

•••
im just looking for the best outlet I have accounts on all of the major sites. But i see sedo always on top with major domain sales. Is sedo not the choice nowadays?

list it with Sedo & everywhere else.

•••
•••
Park on "Undeveloped". List everywhere else.

•••
•••
•••
what do you mean by parking on undeveloped?
List on Undeveloped.com, change your domains dns to point to their servers. When people go to "derp.com" they see the "Domain for sale" page which you can modify. Go to afternic, sedo and others and just list the domain for sale,. but do not park there.

So visitors to your domain see the Undeveloped page, but if they are in other platforms they will have to look up the domain like normal.

My experience is that Undeveloped has a more interactive sales process and talks to you via their online message/text system regarding the progress of your sale. Not sure if they do fast transfer, but that doesnt matter, FT sucks most of the time anyway.

Last edited:
•••
•••
List on Undeveloped.com, change your domains dns to point to their servers. When people go to "derp.com" they see the "Domain for sale" page which you can modify. Go to afternic, sedo and others and just list the domain for sale,. but do not park there.

So visitors to your domain see the Undeveloped page, but if they are in other platforms they will have to look up the domain like normal.

My experience is that Undeveloped has a more interactive sales process and talks to you via their online message/text system regarding the progress of your sale. Not sure if they do fast transfer, but that doesnt matter, FT sucks most of the time anyway.
okay everything is parked on undeveloped.com lets see what happens!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back