Dynadot

When People Steal Your YouTube Videos, Does it Damage Your Video SEO?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
A number of individuals have been putting my videos
on their own channels for their own purposes (and changing the information and links).

(Example of one of the videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XakDJMXHc1g)

The above video was showing on the front page of Google for a major keyword phrase. But after others started taking the video, I noticed it dropped to the 2nd page.

I'm wondering if this was a coincidence, or if any of you have had a similar experience?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can report your videos uploaded by other users to Youtube. They ads will also not appear on copied videos in youtube.

Last edited:
•••
There videos is automatically turn to the third party match. Because the YouTube is cancel the video which is copy right of other user.

•••
A number of individuals have been putting my videos
on their own channels for their own purposes (and changing the information and links).

(Example of one of the videos:
)

The above video was showing on the front page of Google for a major keyword phrase. But after others started taking the video, I noticed it dropped to the 2nd page.

I'm wondering if this was a coincidence, or if any of you have had a similar experience?

If the video is yours personal then you can put a copy right mark on this video so the another person can not use this again for their use. another you can report this to YouTube.

•••
They will actually get penalized for stealing your work. You can report the problem to their executive team and sometimes they will not allow if its copy protected.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back