Dynadot

Whatshouldidotoday?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
whatshouldidotoday.com
SOLD for $500

just noticed the message at the right of the homepage...can not understand why this kind of name worth so much, really interesting...

just think it is out of my knowledge as I been educate the name should be short and meaningful or some very business related names..

anyway, what should I do today? lol

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My guess

My guess is that it gets a lot of type in traffic from really bored people who go to the address field and type things like:

iamboredshitless.com
whatshouldidotoday.com
or even
yourmomsawhore.com

Just a thought. But remember, just because someone bought it for $500 doesn't mean it's worth that. Just as people make bad decisions on what to reg, others make bad decisions on what to buy and for how much as resellers.

I feel like this is a case of a high price giving the perception of high value. Perception and reality are often very different.

•••
Reality is nothing more than collective perceptions... All you have to do to make something real is convince enough people to believe it... If you can do that, you'll control the world :)

•••
I think the short trip ideas or day activity sites are popular over in the UK. Could be for a site like that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back