IT.COM

poll What's your weekly time investment in domaining?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What's your weekly time investment in domaining?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Less than 7 hours

votes
    31.8%
  • 7 - 15 hours

votes
    18.4%
  • 15 - 24 hours

votes
    12.0%
  • 24+ hours

votes
    37.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
How much time do you invest in domaining per week?
It is extremely important to know how much time are you investing in domaining to keep a track of the non-monetary investments as well.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I waste my time have other commitments I can afford to hoard. I will eventually cull to only premium I really just spend my time educating myself and see it as a hobby. If I can man the phone so to speak I will take it more serious right now I am so busy I am making little efforts.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
2 to 3 hours a day ! Just addicted I guess.

•••
•••
4-5 hours a week max I'd guess. I more look out for names to buy than trying to sell. Probably not the way to do it.

•••
Maybe a more interesting question can be, how much do you spend for outbounding. I spend 5 minutes per day for outbounding, just to promote one domain to one company just after registering. But maybe must work full time, for one month, just to be able to sell more domains in the rest of 2020. People don't immediately buy after outbounding, some wait until domains go into redemption and pending delete: very annoying.

•••
24+? lol... more like 40+

It's important to know whether the voters are full time domaineers or hobbyists.. poll doesn't provide much info otherwise imo.

•••
•••
Surprised less than 7 hours is in second place.

•••
•••
•••
24+
This is literally similar to wall street, should be prepared :)

•••
Glad i’m not the only one 😊

Wish all good luck, keep the hard work

Samer

Last edited:
•••
10 hours minimum per week

•••
•••
Back