IT.COM

What's your prefered payment gateway?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
We have recently started accepting cards via 2CheckOut, since then we have already received orders - Seems like everyone does not use Paypal.

What's your preferred gateway? Or what do you think clients like most?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am really not too sure, but I am positive you can find the answer at checkout.google.com maybe?

As far as being able to allow many different countries the opportunity to have your service, then you will need many different gateways ... some of which might not be that trust worthy.

What country or countries are you wanting to service? Let me know and I can help you find a more targeted solution as far as payment gateways go.

Are you expert on this? If so would it be possible to have some kind of consultations with you?

•••
paypal is the most preferable

•••
paypal is the best.but you can take moneybooker as the second choice.

•••
I signed up with Moneybookers and could not find anywhere in my account how to send money to someone. I called them and they told me they no longer support payments unless its to a website merchant account or ebay.
WTF?

•••
Paypal, Paypal and Paypal all the way.

•••
Paypal also but I am looking into other since paypal now has this rolling reverse thing.

•••
Hi guys,

Great topic; I need your advice here.

I'm new to e-commerce, and I'm building a digital and non-digital online store for my client who couldn't get a bank merchant account, so they decided to somehow get their money into their PayPal account.

So far so good, I know that I can use PayPal as a payment gateway. But what I don't like about it is that it doesn't give customers the option to pay directly by credit cards; they have to have a PayPal account to Pay!

I was looking at 2checkout.com, it seems interesting to me. But I still don't know if - as a vendor - I need a merchant account or not!

Your advise is appreciated.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back