IT.COM

What's your Dream Job? Post

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Harsha Koushik

Established Member
Impact
Let us all know where we want to be in the next 5-10 years. Or the ultimate thing you want to achieve in your life?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let us all know where we want to be in the next 5-10 years. Or the ultimate thing you want to achieve in your life?

Today is the tomorrow you dreamed about yesterday. That being said, if you haven't achieved anything today.... It's very likely you won't achieve anything tomorrow yet alone in "5-10 years"

•••
Today is the tomorrow you dreamed about yesterday. That being said, if you haven't achieved anything today.... It's very likely you won't achieve anything tomorrow yet alone in "5-10 years"
Greatly said bro.

•••
I used to take pics of models some better than others. pics lol everyone used to tell me I had best job. Domain development will become next hobby and job just need to find the most lucrative. Just faster turnovers with active sites some can be clever with little work for a starter.

Last edited:
•••
travel the world, as mentioned above take pics of models and fly airplanes :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back