IT.COM

What's with everyone selling their 4L's for under $2K?!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bowieboiii

Established Member
Impact
When it's all said and done, who decides their worth but we the people?!

If we stop selling our 4L's for so cheap, their value will inevitably grow!

We shouldn't sell them for any less than $5K; maybe even $10K+. Especially, if they're Chinese Premiums...

Consider this:

There is no literal "bubble." We only think there is... and what we mutually imagine to be becomes our perceived reality.

And to even take matters a step further... we only think we think there is... If we dig deep enough, we'll find we don't really believe what we're merely led to believe we believe, on the surface...

For those who understand, remember, there is no spoon...

Positive change requires initiative. And it is never too late to make it happen now, folks!

That's all, for now...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for your kind words. Some buyers think they are entitled to tell you what to do, but in the end the decision is yours.
If you need the cash, take it even if it's not a good deal. If you don't, wait.
"Market prices" are always changing... I'm sorry, rock-bottom minimum prices.
The market price for keyword domains is $10 (at least that is what some buyers tell me), and I'm not selling mine for that :D

•••
Recent sales, I wonder who grabbed these and thousand others ;)

lyui.com $270 (BuyDomains)
obxt.com $250
etxq.com $250
ijur.com $290 (BuyDomains)
idjz.com $250
mvxu.com $290 (Darshinee Naidu)
vkdy.com $250
ihvq.com $250
jwvx.com $270 (BuyDomains)
adwv.com $250
hvaq.com $250
erxu.com $2,000 (22.cn. bidding war between chinese bidders. 2 pinyin words)
ujup.com $250
iagz.com $260
zcei.com $320
vyel.com $260
ipwy.com $310 (BuyDomains)
oxcg.com $260
uglp.com $260 (BuyDomains)
vuxc.com $270 (BuyDomains)
ivjv.com $260
vluy.com $260
qjaz.com $250 (BuyDomains)

Many buy these at $250 and sell at 280/320 and mistakenly consider that "a sale".
I Wouldn't sell a single domain on that list for less than $4,500

Err....then....why didn't you buy them all and sell them at 4500$ and more?
You could have made big fortune, I mean, 250$ to 4500$! +4000$ profit per domain name!

•••
Err....then....why didn't you buy them all and sell them at 4500$ and more?
You could have made big fortune, I mean, 250$ to 4500$! +4000$ profit per domain name!

Who said I haven't been buying and selling ?

•••
When it's all said and done, who decides their worth but we the people?!

If we stop selling our 4L's for so cheap, their value will inevitably grow!

We shouldn't sell them for any less than $5K; maybe even $10K+. Especially, if they're Chinese Premiums...

Consider this:

There is no literal "bubble." We only think there is... and what we mutually imagine to be becomes our perceived reality.

And to even take matters a step further... we only think we think there is... If we dig deep enough, we'll find we don't really believe what we're merely led to believe we believe, on the surface...

Positive change requires initiative. And it is never too late to make it happen now, folks!

That's all, for now...

This thread is a bit weird when you are yourself currently selling one of your 4L on NamePros well under $2K.
CQDG.COM is not your average CHIP. In its pinyin transliteration, it means "working out." So, it an incredibly significant resale value, given the right buyer...!

For this reason, I'm asking $1,749, or best offer.

•••
Hahaha... I would have to agree with you...

I was reluctant to lower the price, but no one has shown any interest for what I feel it's worth... :-/

Last edited:
•••
We only think he was thinking of selling it for under $2k!!!

(Where's that facepalm emoji?)

•••
•••

To me at least, all the above made less sense than David Lynch's last motion picture.

•••
What I was describing is referred to as 'Metacognition.' Maybe read up in it, and you'll understand...

But, hey! I'm not here to explain how the mind works... I'm here to get better at selling domains, like everyone else. ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back