Dynadot

status-monitor What's up with that? NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BRANDERX

BRANDERXTop Member
Impact
@Bravo Mod Team

As a member of this DOMAIN INVESTING forum, I have some feedback I'd like you to consider..

I am a Muslim with Christian family members & a lot of friends of other religions. I'm quite open minded & on good terms with most people. But on here, on this forum, i'd like to be a domain investor.

I think this thread ( https://www.namepros.com/threads/religious-discussion.1254252/) named Religious discussion, is a terrible terrible idea.

First, this is a business/domain investing forum, & even in the friendliest setting, religious discussions can get quite complicated. You don't have the resources to to moderate a religious discussion/thread.

Quite frankly, if every time I sign in to the forum, i'll be seeing " Religious Discussion" under new posts, I might end up leaving the forum.

Look at the US political thread, you are barely keeping up with that, if there's any moderation to begin with. & that's only political.

Please reconsider having a religious thread on this domain forum

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Look at the US political thread, you are barely keeping up with that, if there's any moderation to begin with.
We only moderate what is reported to us by the community.

First, this is a business/domain investing forum, & even in the friendliest setting, religious discussions can get quite complicated.
Agreed.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back