NameSilo

What's up with that? namePros

Labeled as status-monitor in NamePros Community Help, started by BRANDERX.COM, Oct 5, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. BRANDERX.COM

BRANDERX.COM Top Contributor VIP

@Bravo Mod Team

As a member of this DOMAIN INVESTING forum, I have some feedback I'd like you to consider..

I am a Muslim with Christian family members & a lot of friends of other religions. I'm quite open minded & on good terms with most people. But on here, on this forum, i'd like to be a domain investor.

I think this thread ( https://www.namepros.com/threads/religious-discussion.1254252/) named Religious discussion, is a terrible terrible idea.

First, this is a business/domain investing forum, & even in the friendliest setting, religious discussions can get quite complicated. You don't have the resources to to moderate a religious discussion/thread.

Quite frankly, if every time I sign in to the forum, i'll be seeing " Religious Discussion" under new posts, I might end up leaving the forum.

Look at the US political thread, you are barely keeping up with that, if there's any moderation to begin with. & that's only political.

Please reconsider having a religious thread on this domain forum

Thanks

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Bravo Mod Team

Bravo Mod Team Moderator, NamePros Moderator PRO VIP Gold Account

We only moderate what is reported to us by the community.

Agreed.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice