IT.COM

question Whats the value of abbreviation country names and a keyword??

NameSilo
Watch

inspiredme

Established Member
Impact
I am curious to roughly the value of a abbreviation country name with a keyword .com name that makes sense.
For example UKFlights.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A question like this can only be answered on a case by case basis. In other words, it depends on the domain

The domain you mentioned is pretty decent with a plural (flights). I'd estimate it to be Low / Mid X,XXX potential. Such a domain could be used in a national sense, flight deals etc. Have to be careful with GEO targeted domains, and for them to be significant enough to warrant value, IMO

Last edited:
•••
A question like this can only be answered on a case by case basis. In other words, it depends on the domain

The domain you mentioned is pretty decent with a plural (flights). I'd estimate it to be Low / Mid X,XXX potential. Such a domain could be used in a national sense, flight deals etc. Have to be careful with GEO targeted domains, and for them to be significant enough to warrant value, IMO
ok cool, but dont you think flights is better than flight? as in it makes more grammatical sense than if it was without the s?

nearly all of my domains are GEO domains with businesses like property, travel etc.. basically commercial domains. GEO + proffession, or service

Last edited:
•••
ok cool, but dont you think flights is better than flight? as in it makes more grammatical sense than if it was without the s?
Yes, I agree. In this case the plural (flights) is better. Other cases non plural may sway on being the ideal, it just depends on the way it comes across. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I agree. In this case the plural (flights) is better. Other cases non plural may sway on being the ideal, it just depends on the way it comes across. IMO
yeah that makes sense, for example ukproperty.com i think would be better than ukproperties.com or ukart.com instead of ukarts.com would be better imo

Last edited:
•••
yeah that makes sense, for example ukproperty.com i think would be better than ukproperties.com or ukart.com instead of ukarts.com would be better imo
If given the choice, yes. I think I'd agree there too

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back