Dynadot

advice What's New Trend in Chinese Domain Buyers ?

NameSilo
Watch

vikas123

Established Member
Impact
Please advice if you are aware, Rumors are they have started investing in NNLL and Chinese number with numeric number , is this true

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't have any in that extension, but I bet they did give some away! I still feel IDN.IDN is most powerful to promote though media in China. Time will tell though.

You should hire a Chinese speaker interpreter on Fiverr.com to create an account on domain cn and post your Chinese related domains in the Chinese version of the website not the English one. The English one is crap and no one Chinese looks at it. Seems like they just hire one person to post news in English on it. All fluff.

Also thought about paying for advertising on ChinaDaily.com but that was super expensive per day!!!! Not weekly but per day to put an ad.

Another thing I've learned is that in such a restricted country where everything is censored and watched. Most viewership is in the Chinese BBS and most people shop in BBS. Its what they were used to prior to when China finally joined the world in the internet craze post Jack Ma's Alibaba.

•••
why not check trends on namebio? If there are sales they will show up... If there are no sales-- it's not selling

Does namebio even show history on Chinese .idn sales? I don't think it does. Let me check thanks

•••
You should hire a Chinese speaker interpreter on Fiverr.com to create an account on domain cn and post your Chinese related domains in the Chinese version of the website not the English one. The English one is crap and no one Chinese looks at it. Seems like they just hire one person to post news in English on it. All fluff.

Also thought about paying for advertising on ChinaDaily.com but that was super expensive per day!!!! Not weekly but per day to put an ad.

Another thing I've learned is that in such a restricted country where everything is censored and watched. Most viewership is in the Chinese BBS and most people shop in BBS. Its what they were used to prior to when China finally joined the world in the internet craze post Jack Ma's Alibaba.

I think I need to wait for the Chinese IDN.IDN and pinyin.cn to get more valuable before I take proactive sales approach. If someone wants it bad enough they will contact me in the meantime. It is the exact reason I even suggest consider buying it, they are little value right now.

•••
I think I need to wait for the Chinese IDN.IDN and pinyin.cn to get more valuable before I take proactive sales approach. If someone wants it bad enough they will contact me in the meantime. It is the exact reason I even suggest consider buying it, they are little value right now.

I see. That sucks but I'll wait. Thanks

•••
I see. That sucks but I'll wait. Thanks
There is little sign of if or when IDN.IDN will get popular. It could be this year, 3 years, or never...Although, if you get best characters asap there's a good chance you'll be able to get your money back at least.

Already signs that .cn is a lot more popular, those prices are going up fast. Chips are cool, but sooner or later they'll focus on other things....so be there first.

•••
There is little sign of if or when IDN.IDN will get popular. It could be this year, 3 years, or never...Although, if you get best characters asap there's a good chance you'll be able to get your money back at least.

Already signs that .cn is a lot more popular, those prices are going up fast. Chips are cool, but sooner or later they'll focus on other things....so be there first.

I was too late for .cn so decided to go with .idn (.china) which is also a product of CNNIC.

I guess we shall see.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back