Dynadot

advice What’s happened to my domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Blueforever

Established Member
Impact
Yesterday (November 18th) I received an email from namesilo that my domain name (TokenizeEverything.com) was to be transferred out to another registrar, there was also an option to cancel if i follow the URL which I quickly did.
IMG_1695-e1574160539894.jpg

I logged into my account to find the name missing. I spoke to support who had said that ‘When you cancelled the transfer it was deactivated’ although they reinstated the name to my account which I can see is there and thought that was the end of it.
A few hours later I check the domain to find it has a different landing page. Wtf!
Go to Whois to find it’s under a network solutions registry owned by a guy named David shoop jr. Fb profile https://m.facebook.com/DavidShoopJr
image0-e1574160803498.jpeg

I log into my namesilo account, and there it is. The name is still in my account.

Screenshot-2019-11-19-at-08.20.14.png

I try to make changes, nameservers, make Whois private, but none of it works. It’s like the domain is only there in text but it’s not in my account as I have no control on it, if that makes sense.
I spoke to namesilo, they have given me no answers except their IT people are looking into it.
Now I see this guy has added a WordPress site to my domain name. Whats odd, is when looking at the login history, there is no unusual login to my account.
Any thoughts on what is going on? Has my name been stolen? If it has why show your full name on Whois? Or is this a glitch on namesilos end?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Blueforever any update?s Did you get your domain back?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back