IT.COM

discuss What's going on in this forum??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
I started buying domains alot since January 1999, been around, here I've noticed recently it's different..

Could be a blessing in disguise for our industry's evolvement not seeing so many posts by those who lost listing 100's domains for sale like I did for years until I became very picky (renewal costs).. salute to more learned mainstream awareness for today..

-hope

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is the question? In the title you say whats going on in the forum.

Do you mean not enough sales threads? If so I disagree.

•••
The question a general one only meant to spur more consciousness among valued members here that come and go over years I missed.. I agree 100% looks like sales threads still abuzz

General discussions participation rates here has seemed to drop alot which does bode well for the centralization of users focused upon of those that do still write..

What is the true sign amidst.. more serious upside it could suggest..

People are starting to get it now more than ever hear I hope, domaining is still very exciting to me despite decades my handregging extravagant failures and mistakes personally (23 years though some diamonds in the rough) so I remain here grateful for opportunity

Last edited:
•••
I can’t even imagine the stuff you’ve seen 🤣. Everything has changed so much in my 5 years here. It must be like a new world here for you. I get it.

About the old members, sometimes I see an oldie post and I think wow he was a smart guy or a funny guy. This niche has alot of fallout for lack of a better word.

•••
If get lucky $ another reason to fallout like some more very active former members writing, would love to hear from once inawhile.. unless excitement loves the presence of namepros here I'm sure they're all now gettin busy albeit

Im almost there being single still (polygyny) courting several but I still want to make out well on my own first off..

Jessica Alba had wanted just one domain all that's needed as end-user after getting her ideas afollowing from visiting New Jersey's own Senator Lautenberg on cleaning products with honest.com

In my mind ha! Just kidding!

Last edited:
•••
according to my sources, recently JessicaAlba's domain honest .com is available for 50% offer to mee ;)

uh oh!

Screenshot_20230713-074008_Chrome.jpg

talkin to her now!

hmmm..

Screenshot_20230713-073133_Chrome.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back