Dynadot

What would you price this domain and why - Week #3?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
So we have seen the negotiation side of the equation, the lead generation side as well.
Let's discuss the pricing part of the equation - What would you price this domain at and why?

Cash.co

1) Will you put it on BIN or Make Offer or outbound?
2) Which platform?
3) What price would you put - you can share a 10% variation range?
4) Why that price?
5) Who do you think would be the potential buyer for the name?
6) What time frame would you be looking at to sell?

This is to drive critical thinking, see how sellers think, what is the rationale, and so on.
Later, we can take up domain names owned by different members and do this critical analysis.

It might help in putting our prices better which may result in better sales/experimentation. It may also help in moving domain names across platforms for maximum yield.

Let's do this guys! I will share my point of view as well. Let's grow as domain investors. Please add any other pointers that I may have missed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My take:

1) BIN of $75,000 with an option to Make Offer.
2) Afternic, Sedo, Dan and any other service which lets me list .CO names
3) $100,000
4) Extremely useful term, can be used by startups providing loans, collateral services, gold loan companies, bitcoin to FIAT conversion companies etc.
CashUsa.com sold for $100,000!
Even though this is a .CO, I am banking on the use case and the fact that crypto market is doing so well, hot and ripe right now.
5) Loan, crypto, financial services firm etc.
6) Hold for 5 years until it sells.

Downside:
1) The most valuable sale with the Cash term in .co is for less than $4,000. Cashless.co for merely $3000.
2) Cash.com is developed, so we may be looking at issues there since the current owner may not be willing to sell.

P.S. I might engage a broker as well to liquidate this. LinkedIn could also be my preferred mode to reach out to potential startups.

P.P.S. I do not own this domain. It's just a case study.

Your thoughts are welcome!

•••
Yet again you are pricing someone else's domain.......I said last time do a case study on your own domains instead of other peoples - it is not professional......

Did you ask their permission before promoting their domain, putting a figure on it and not even masking it......you even included negative (downside) comments - I mean WTF goes through you head thinking this is OK?

Last edited:
•••
The problem is he never gave up and keep doing the same shit over and over again.

•••
Yet again you are pricing someone else's domain.......I said last time do a case study on your own domains instead of other peoples - it is not professional......

Did you ask their permission before promoting their domain, putting a figure on it and not even masking it......you even included negative (downside) comments - I mean WTF goes through you head thinking this is OK?
Fair comment! Closing the thread! Point taken and if this leads to devaluation of someone's domain names, that is not the objective of the discussion.
Thanks to everyone who participated. Closing this other's domain pricing thread, which has not sold yet!

I will try to reach out to the moderator to lock this thread.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back