question What tools to do this : Check a word is used in which languages

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainChat.net

DomainChat.netEstablished Member
Impact
For example this word : foro
Its mean forum, in Portuguese language

I am searching tools that know/listed in which other languages that is using foro as a word too, other than Portuguese. For same or different meaning

I've seen it in NP before, but cant found it again now. If you know, please share
Thank you & GBU for all that answering

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When I want to know a word in a different language, the first thing I go to is Wiktionary.

Appreciate that you taught me that foro means forum in Portuguese. It also means type or class as well. In Esperanto, it means distance, a far place. Latin? I bore or I pierce. Plenty of other languages for this word as well along with other entries with symbols you won't find on a standard US English keyboard.

It'll be your best friend if you are looking up other words in foreign languages.

•••
Google is your friend. Check Google Translate.
I use this mostly but can't recall using anything else.

•••
Hello,

I've posted a new thread with 2 useful website you can use on that regard.
I'm a new member here, so I can't post links, you can find the thread in the general discussion section under this title >>

"Translate One Word To Many Languages - 2 Useful and Free Websites"

Hope that helps!

•••
Hello,

I've posted a new thread with 2 useful website you can use on that regard.
I'm a new member here, so I can't post links, you can find the thread in the general discussion section under this title >>

"Translate One Word To Many Languages - 2 Useful and Free Websites"

Hope that helps!

Yes that help, thank you

Google is your friend. Check Google Translate.
I use this mostly but can't recall using anything else.
Sometime it could be works too, thank you

Liked & thanked for both of you

•••
For example this word : foro
Its mean forum, in Portuguese language

I am searching tools that know/listed in which other languages that is using foro as a word too, other than Portuguese. For same or different meaning

I've seen it in NP before, but cant found it again now. If you know, please share
Thank you & GBU for all that answering
Only one tip.
"foro" word it´s mean forum in spanish, not only in portuguese language.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back