Dynadot

domain What to do next?! Could use some advice... badteeth.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mollymoo25

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys so i've managed to pick up 2 good domains : hairymen.co.uk + badteeth.co.uk, I see these as both being useful for different reasons. However I have no idea what these could be worth (posted it in appraisals sections but got no figures as such) also are these type of domains better to put up for auction or trying to find an end user for? I imagine I'd get more going down the end user route but like I said I don't really know what to price them as. If I had to guess 400-500? Sorry for the newbiness I just don't want to lose out.

Thanks All

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These names are rather negative, so it's a tough sell.
They can be developed into fun sites, but resale is going to be difficult.
Think about it, Colgate would not advertise on badteeth.co.uk, they would use a more positive adjective instead. Branding on negative terms is not for everyone.

•••
I'm not sure how much success you'll have with the resellers circle, so as you stated the route is about the end-users. As Kate said above, these domains have negative connotation and therefore will be harder to sell (like it ain't hard enough without it...)

Not sure how to price these as they are .co.uk and i'm not really in to it, BUT:

- Check Namebio.com for similar sales with these keywords/extension

- Read the thread "How to contact End User" on this forum

- I'd say that if you get low-mid XXX$ take it and find BETTER, .COM domains.

Good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back