Dynadot

What the crap is that! GoDaddy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Capture3.png

Capture4.png

So, I tried to change the price of a domain I listed on Godaddy premium. not only did I see price not updated, but I also saw that weird additional cost.

$15,999.99 for what? Domain cost is $485 (old one but Ok) and renewal price is $24.99 what the crap is that third leg?

Comments:
Also customers are not able to add it to cart despite clicking on add to cart button.
This weird feature is visible on a lot of .co domains I own.
visible to both me and my customers and in all currencies.
Domains are registered on Godaddy, listed on Godaddy premium.
Please do not mention domain names in your replies.
Problem appears to be only on govalue page (to which I refer a lot of my outbound customers).
@Joe Styler

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone else facing this issue in .co domains or other TLDs?

•••
I was expecting a reply if not resolution @Joe Styler

•••
I think you should use it to your advantage before it gets fixed. Hey buyer I am spending 16k a year on this but I am willing to let you have it for only $480! Kidding of course.
The valuation is still in beta so there are still bugs from time to time. I will let the developers know about it. The renewal price is correct everywhere else I looked on the site where you're name is shown for sale so in the meantime you can let people know that they can see the actual renewal price from say the main domain search on our site.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back