IT.COM

poll What personality type would make a great domainer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What kind of personality would make the best domainer in long run?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • The Researcher - Reads and researches well

votes
    61.7%
  • The Salesman - With amazing salesmanship

votes
    36.7%
  • The Industry expert - Knows an industry like insurance, web3 etc

votes
    18.3%
  • The Reader - Someone updated with latest trends

votes
    43.3%
  • The Networker 1 - Someone with great network inside domaining

votes
    11.7%
  • The Networker 2 - Someone with great network in organizations

votes
    16.7%
  • Others. Please comment.

votes
    8.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
What kind of personality type would make a great domainer in the long run?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You need a little of everything.

Brad

•••
•••
•••
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

•••
The Entrepreneur. Spots investment opportunities and takes action.

•••
Thinker-Auguste-Rodin-Museum-Paris-1904.jpg

•••
•••
I choose others.

My submission is “crazy gambler”

•••
•••
As in patients in a nut house
I think the world is a crazy nut house and we are all patients. You'll see when you arrive at what you think is the end. But it isn't the end. It's not the beginning either. You'll see. Trust me, I haven't been there according to my memory. What is memory? Can memory be implanted?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I think the world is a crazy nut house and we are all patients. You'll see when you arrive at what you think is the end. But it isn't the end. It's not the beginning either. You'll see. Trust me, I haven't been there according to my memory. What is memory? Can memory be implanted?

Lol deep very deep. Happy New Year buddy!

•••
Researching and keep researching

•••
A great Domainer don't post nonsense threads and wasting people time.

•••
Wise words indeed @johnn. Although to play devil's advocate a great domainer doesn't reply to nonsense posts that waste people's time. I think it's a valid question from @abstractdomainer and I think obessive compulsive disorder is one of the best personality traits a domainer can have. But while a preoccupation with order and perfectionism often gets results it doesn't normally win you many friends.

•••
Ignoring the negativity, once again!

Wise words indeed @johnn. Although to play devil's advocate a great domainer doesn't reply to nonsense posts that waste people's time. I think it's a valid question from @abstractdomainer and I think obessive compulsive disorder is one of the best personality traits a domainer can have. But while a preoccupation with order and perfectionism often gets results it doesn't normally win you many friends.
Well put!
I choose others.

My submission is “crazy gambler”
Why do you say that? Isn't it a game of educated bets, probabilities and patience?

•••
Ignoring the negativity, once again!

Well put!

Why do you say that? Isn't it a game of educated bets, probabilities and patience?
Actually always falls on deaf ears create another thread rather than add to one. Have the forum as everyone has left it to you.

Last edited:
•••
A researcher with loads of money to experiment.

•••
consistency.
Time
Creativity
Reading Ability (Fast reader)
Control to is urge to register useless names to waste money(thinking they are worth millions)
Self Evaluation ability
Luck
Better network with mentors

•••
•••
I really llike this guy on np..alcy I think was his nick. he always shoots it straight up. thats why many dont like it.. cause they is all lamers who cant handle truth

•••
A person with true multiple personalizes could rule the industry lol .. it takes being extremely versatile and independent to have some success IMO

•••
waiting with the names those buyers actually need...

Tnanks

•••
Back