Dynadot

discuss What NFT's are you investing in?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

griff

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The NFT industry is tipped to blow.

The areas leading popularity are CryptoArt, NFT gaming, digital cards, digital land and limited collectibles. Christies auction house is now getting involved in CryptoArt, Atari in NFT gaming and NBA in digital cards, as examples.

Despite this, it is still very early in the game, with NFT's getting little mention in crypto, let alone the mainstream. Immense future opportunities await early adopters.
Which NFT's are you involved/invested in, and why?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I enjoy investing in Bitcoin Origins NFTs
These NFTs are world-class artwork designed by Marvell illustrators/artists memorializing Bitcoin's history.
Prices ranging from $20 to $60,000.
Link: Home | Bitcoin Origins (btcorigins.com)

•••
•••
Been investing in NFT domains.... here are some I picked up:

nftdoctor.com | nftmogul.com | nftsong.com | nftjam.com | nftemoji.com | nftprovenance.com | nftcitadel.com

•••
NFT ET .com
Et NFT.com

ET-ETherium

•••
Best projects in real CryptoArt are:

1) RarePepe and Homer Pepe is the most famous, just sold for 300k

2) CryptoPunks from LarvaLabs, most important are the only one 7 traits, the eight 0 traits, the 9 aliens, the eleven 6 traits and then 24 apes

3) Programmable CryptoArt volatility.art by Matt Kane

•••
Loopbomb.com

It's an NFT digital art game you can mint to the Blockchain.

It's possible to create some beautiful works of art. And sell on opensea :xf.smile:

•••
Upgraded the game since the last post.... picked up .nftart and .nftmusic TLDs via HNS because chess > checkers.

•••
NiftyFantasy.com
FantasyNifty.com

•••
As an artist in numerous museums for decades
I mint

I have no desire to own anyone's digital files

But I mint all day for fans

My 1/1 of works in museums are sold to crypto trusts for mega millions

I put my name on a limited NFT project lw/ ess mintings than Punks the 9 rare 1/1 sold for $100 million to one fund as soon as I put my name on it

They are now worth $200 million

All are locked away in their vault

The same trust bought a famous oil of mine for $1 Billion

I donated it decades ago to a museum

It was reported by numerous news sites

The Salvador Mundi piece by DaVinci is fake and it will fetch over $1billion too

CryptoGods.app

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back