IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Every other subsection has this thread, this section deserves its own thread too.

Share your newly registered new gTLD domains.

Our count so far: 0 :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry to clog up the posts, but I realize I left out one point I had intended in my earlier reply.

I don't view the new gTLDs as something to be used when the .com is gone (and too expensive to buy back), but rather as something to be used when we want to stress the non-commercial nature of an enterprise and/or to be used as part of a simple to remember phrase. The latter will only work after enough organizations begin using the new gTLDs. We are not there yet, I totally agree. Will we get there? I think so, but it may be years down the road.

•••
Some nice names! Thanks for sharing. I particularly like apps.guru (had not realized what you wrote about Amazon). You should be able to get at least some $$ for that one to the right buyer or developer. Discount.zone also seems really great to me, and I am partial to Digital.zone. Thanks again, and best wishes for your domain investing success!
Man, thanks for your reply.

I think you missed to add some few xxx in your prediction for apps.guru, I already declined an offer of mid xxxx on afternic. Well, I mean to say that a domain add.guru owns by amazon, just type app.guru in your browser and see the result.

thanks again,
regards,

•••
Thank you for your view, Kate, and taking the time to read the discussion! Clearly you have been active and have a lot of expertise, and thank you for sharing it.

I take somewhat a contrarian view (to many things lol) and see that we may eventually evolve to a point where .com will no longer be THE domain name, or even further that it will be negative for some connotations.

Let's say that you have a non-profit focussed on science literacy, for example, or a consortium promoting citizen science, do you really need or want a .com? I realize that about 75% (very roughly) of domain name purchases are businesses, and the .com has value obviously for them, but the market is not insignificant for those other organizations. Yes, I know they will never pay $10000 for a domain name and probably very few will even pay $1000. But I think there will be, and is, a market in the tens to hundreds of dollars range. I see that as my niche, and hope to promote sensible, relevant use of some of the new gTLDs.

I fully accept that so far the after-market sales of most of the new gTLDs has been almost non-existent.

Anyway, thank you once more for taking the time to respond!
Hi Bob, and welcome to NP. I glanced through a couple of your posts including this one, it's good to see yet another fellow gTLD investor with a solid view to the future. I think your reasoning makes complete sense, exact matches in names will not only be the preferred direction for a site, they will also be the preferred branding in advertising. I think in fact it is not Rocket•Science :xf.wink:. (wish it was mine..)

Although you may always have a hard time convincing some who can't see past the historical metrics, the gTLD wave is gaining momentum by the day, and these fresh outtakes are what we need to keep us on the right path. gTLDs are a different beast than the com's, and the same old rules do not apply. We have to put on our end user spectacles with each investment, and read before, and after, the dot.

•••
VirtualReality.Company

Virtual_Reality.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Man, thanks for your reply.

I think you missed to add some few xxx in your prediction for apps.guru, I already declined an offer of mid xxxx on afternic. Well, I mean to say that a domain add.guru owns by amazon, just type app.guru in your browser and see the result.

thanks again,
regards,

Yes, sorry, as a Newbie I was just meaning some dollars and not predicting an amount, but I can easily see it going for mid to high $$$$. Sorry for the confusion in my original reply!

•••
Here are some names I have registered that don't have the standard .com extension on them.

premierpoker.club
royalflush.co
holdempoker.bet
thevacation.website
themarijuana.website

insidertrading.co

thephonerepair.website

ecocars.company
ecocars.solutions
ecocars.technology
ecocars.xyz

greencars.solutions
greencars.technology
greencars.today

virtualmall.shopping

4kmovies.shop
4kmovies.store
appgames.store
appgames.zone
digitalslots.online
cashloans.shop
fuelprices.online
gameshack.online
gameshack.shop
gameshack.store
greenclean.solutions
internetslots.online
outboards.online
outboards.shop
outboards.store
pokertraining.online
toolreview.online
we-clean.today

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
My first .buzz domain:

MadHoney.Buzz

P.S it is a special kind of honey that really gives you the buzz :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
rediscover.fun
redefine.fun

(my first two .fun)

•••
•••
•••
ETFs.review

Yes, it's Extra-Terrestrial Friends Society Review!!!! :xf.wink:
(Well, or maybe Exchange Traded Funds Review:xf.smile:)

•••
May.one
Heat.one

Last edited:
•••
•••
84173_35fcdb376cb27a8864829374ee5aeb9d.jpg

Attachments

• addtext_com.jpg
    addtext_com.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 22
•••