IT.COM

question What names get posted in the sales search on Namebio?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LoveCatchyDomains

Daring to LiveTop Member
Impact
NameBio has a very nice interface for searching for domain names to buy. When I checked for some of my domains listed with Afternic, Sedo, and GoDaddy, nothing came up in the search.
What determines names that show up in the search? I have various "doctorX" .com domains, none of which showed up in a very focused search-- one that included specifying the location of the domain being at the front and even the domain marketplaces in question.
Do the names have to be featured listings? Any other ways of getting them to show up?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NameBio is a listing of names sold, not those listed for sale.

They collect data from most auction sites, BuyDomains, Sedo sales $2000+, and a variety of other places.

Afternic and most Dan sales are not in, nor sales from brandable marketplaces.

Anyone can readily report sales they made using their handy reporting form and a file upload verifying the sale.

Bob

•••
Thanks for helping to clarify basic questions quickly. I did ask the moderators to delete the thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back