Dynadot

What music are you into at the moment?

NameSilo
Watch
im listening to a bit of "The Twang" at the moment...

The Twang

immense lyrics :hehe:

what about you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Right now, I'm into The All American Rejects and My Chemical Romance. lol...

•••
I like anything, that isn't "gothic", or stuff like slipknot. :/

I like, RNB, Rap, Dance, "Pop", abit of "Indie".
I'm open to alot of music. :tu:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Right now, Anberlin, Story of the year and 30 seconds to mars are playing :P

•••
•••
My username & Avatar says it all.

also love Snowpatrol

Ps Kev i like The Twangs new tune although i haven't heard any more of their songs as yet so i'll reserve judgment for now

Last edited:
•••
I listen to a mix, Right now atm The Beatles:1.
Been on my ITunes last few hours; The Game, Lilly Allen, Justin Timberlake, Eric Clapton, Johnny Cash and Usher.

•••
anything that makes me move and beats that put me in a good mood :)

•••
mims, akon, kenny chesney (which I am seeing this summer), toby keith, steve holy, neal mccoy.

The list goes on ;)

-Steve

•••
As we speak I am listening to area33 on my sirius satellite radio. Its a house music station. I listen to all different kinds of music though (rap, rock, classics, dance) its all good! :lol:

keithmt

•••
As always into Heavy Metal. Favourite band at the moment has got to be Katatonia (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z1lntprsUw).

Some of the other bands I really like at the moment I will not name as it will most likely offend.

•••
•••
anything old school.. right now im sick and tired of allot of new music..I mostly listen to hip-hop (rap,r&b,dance etc.) Im soo sick of the hyphy movement and everything south.. I do listen to some and Im not saying its all garbage.. but i miss how hip-hop used to be.

Like NAS says HIP HOP IS DEAD!!! OR IS IT?

•••
•••
1 Million percent I listen to Reggae (Dancehall, Foundation, Classics, Roots) but NO POP Reggae

•••
Hardcore and Punk.

Check out Set Your Goals. Listening to them alot lately.

•••
I'm the same. Heavy Metal has always been my favorite.

peter@flexiwebhost said:
As always into Heavy Metal. Favourite band at the moment has got to be Katatonia (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z1lntprsUw).

Some of the other bands I really like at the moment I will not name as it will most likely offend.

•••
Queensryche, Rush, Most of the older metal bands

•••
I don't really like entire genres - I like individual bands, here are those bands:
ABBA
Animusic (not really a band, but the music videos are damn good)
DJ Cammy
Gorrilaz
Guns N Roses
Nox Arcana
Paps N Scar
Queen
The White Stripes
Zucchero

•••
HipHop / R&B / some house & pop

•••
I've been on a Rise Against kick lately. They're pretty good, although I don't really agree with all of their messages. :)

My favorite band is Anberlin, they're great!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back