Dynadot

question What means BB published

NameSilo
Watch

SirLouen

Established Member
Impact
I've noticed that many posts in the marketplace says: BB published

Some say 2% and 1%. Not sure what they are talking about.

Can someone enlighten me?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It means that the name was accepted and published on BrandBucket.com marketplace. And since normally prices there are thousands, the resellers want to buy such names for 1-2% off that published price.

•••
It means that the name was accepted and published on BrandBucket.com marketplace. And since normally prices there are thousands, the resellers want to buy such names for 1-2% off that published price.

This is correct, so if a name is published on BrandBucket with $2000 retail price, they expect to pay $20-$40 reseller or wholesale price for the domain.

•••
the resellers want to buy such names for 1-2% off that published price.
In this case, are people selling the domain in this forum, so I suppose they are the resellers, or they are the owners of such domains?

•••
In this case, are people selling the domain in this forum, so I suppose they are the resellers, or they are the owners of such domains?
No, people that are selling are the owners, people that are buying - resellers. Anything that gets sold or advertised for in this forum are for resellers. There are barely any end users on NamePros (except for some occasional brokers, looking for deals for their clients).
If you wonder why some people are selling their assets for 1-2% of their estimated value, it's because they are reorganizing their portfolios. Some domainers have many hundreds names with BrandBucket, and it simply gets a bit overwhelming to keep such a number. But I personally never do this.

•••
Interesting. Also I would put a domain for $6000 in BB and then suggest selling for 2% of it's value here because I'm "reorganizing my portfolio". Could I? :xf.eek::ROFL:

•••
Interesting. Also I would put a domain for $6000 in BB and then suggest selling for 2% of it's value here because I'm "reorganizing my portfolio". Could I? :xf.eek::ROFL:
Try. :) BB will tell you the price to sell if accepted (and most of the names you present they decline). But I guess you really should try to throw them some names to see how they work.

•••
BB will tell you the price to sell if accepted
I'm wondering how they can tell this. Do they create the logo for you if accepted also?

•••
I've noticed that many posts in the marketplace says: BB published

Some say 2% and 1%. Not sure what they are talking about.

Can someone enlighten me?

BRANDBUCKET PUBLISHED ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back