Dynadot

What kind of belief does make you unswervingly engage in this career of domain name investment?

NameSilo
Watch

62.com

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

Long time no see.
A new year is coming, we wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year here in advance.
In the past year, 62.com team firstly feel appreciated the support as ever from our customers and we always insist on bringing better domain name services to customers at home and abroad. We will also try to make some great changes in the new journey of the year of 2022, but we won't change the firm belief that "we can successfully help customers to reach every domain name trading" in the more than 10 years engaged in the domain name industry, .
At the end of the year of 2021, do you ever think the question that what kind of belief does make you unswervingly engage in this career of domain name investment? And facing the new year of 2022, do you make any great plans about your career of domain name investment? Will you insist on the belief that you believe last year? or do you have any new or creative thoughts to make some changes?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A deep, futuristic, insightful question...I like it

The concept / belief in blockchain domains is growing, that is one thing to say (but we already get the deal with that). A more decentralised internet, we're going that way. To own parts of the internet, and no ICANN / central Daddy...something to embrace as a futurist. I'm taking it as it comes. I love the community at NamePros, we will be at the forefront of any changes, or at least be aware of them, and adjust. In 2022, I'll share one or two of the domains that I'm keeping private, if I can get the deal done. Interested in joint venture, which I haven't necessarily thought about in the years prior. Joint venture in a sector that I care about, which may open the door to the kind of people I'd like to work with, and make a certain thing happen (or at least explore it). I have no new thoughts with regards to our industry today, that we don't already know. The questions you've asked are quite MEGA (should say META, but I can't bring myself to say that word), so doing my best to answer them without sounding like a fool, or a Mr Know It All. I take it as it comes (my safe place)

Last edited:
•••
A deep, futuristic, insightful question...I like it

The concept / belief in blockchain domains is growing, that is one thing to say (but we already get the deal with that). A more decentralised internet, we're going that way. To own parts of the internet, and no ICANN / central Daddy...something to embrace as a futurist. I'm taking it as it comes. I love the community at NamePros, we will be at the forefront of any changes, or at least be aware of them, and adjust. In 2022, I'll share one or two of the domains that I'm keeping private, if I can get the deal done. Interested in joint venture, which I haven't necessarily thought about in the years prior. Joint venture in a sector that I care about, which may open the door to the kind of people I'd like to work with, and make a certain thing happen (or at least explore it). I have no new thoughts with regards to our industry today, that we don't already know. The questions you've asked are quite MEGA (should say META, but I can't bring myself to say that word), so doing my best to answer them without sounding like a fool, or a Mr Know It All. I take it as it comes (my safe place)
Thank you. I very like your answer about your plan for domain name investment, your sense of adventure for new sector, and a very good attitude of embracing all uncertainty but with very clear targets. I Learned actually. In regards to our industry, yes, you are right, that we don't already know, maybe another "Meta" happens again. But for domain name investors, we just believe or hope that something good in this industry will happen in the new year as we know very clearly the value of domain names. As what you mentioned, a more decentralized internet, we're going that way. Yes, can we say is it the domain name to link the more decentralized internet? With a good attitude to embrace all uncertainty, and we also may benefit from them. That also make me think of the book written by Nassim Nichalos Taleb named " AntiFragile: Things that Gain from Disorder. Thank you again, feeling happy to talk with you more.

•••
Thank you. I very like your answer about your plan for domain name investment, your sense of adventure for new sector, and a very good attitude of embracing all uncertainty but with very clear targets. I Learned actually. In regards to our industry, yes, you are right, that we don't already know, maybe another "Meta" happens again. But for domain name investors, we just believe or hope that something good in this industry will happen in the new year as we know very clearly the value of domain names. As what you mentioned, a more decentralized internet, we're going that way. Yes, can we say is it the domain name to link the more decentralized internet? With a good attitude to embrace all uncertainty, and we also may benefit from them. That also make me think of the book written by Nassim Nichalos Taleb named " AntiFragile: Things that Gain from Disorder. Thank you again, feeling happy to talk with you more.
💙

•••
I believe in kindness and hard work. In the year ahead I hope to be kinder to others and more hard working than I was in the previous year. Namaste.

Last edited:
•••
I believe in kindness and hard work. In the year ahead I hope to be kinder to others and more hard working than I was in the previous year. Namaste.
Hi Redemo, thank you for your kind answer. I like the target of your self-improvement for the new year. I guess you are a person with very warm-hearted and diligent and conscientious. Thank you again.:xf.grin:

•••
Hi Redemo, thank you for your kind answer. I like the target of your self-improvement for the new year. I guess you are a person with very warm-hearted and diligent and conscientious. Thank you again.:xf.grin:
I've got good intentions but a temper like everyone else.

•••
I've got good intentions but a temper like everyone else.
Haha, yes, same as me. But with a good intention represents you inner softness. All of us are looking forward to being better and better.:xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back