IT.COM

poll What is your participation level currently in the domain industry?

NameSilo
Watch

What is your participation level currently in the domain industry?

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
What is your participation level currently in the domain industry, are you full time, part time, hobbyist?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a BS hobby, stress free and nobody dies...who cares

and best of all I am making money just to play with words.

99.99% of my domains are hand reg and I got them sold for $$$$...easy peasy

I bought many 4L domains here at namepros at $10 each years ago when those so called domain experts/Pros/Investors were saying 4L were useless....now who is laughing all the way to the bank$$$

•••
I bought many 4L domains here at namepros at $10 each years ago when those so called domain experts/Pros/Investors were saying 4L were useless....now who is laughing all the way to the bank$$$
Are we talking maybe 15 years ago? But well done. I've followed 4L for as long or longer.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Are we talking maybe 15 years ago? But well done. I've followed 4L for as long or longer.

Yup , sold most of them but I kept these 4l domains for the best

gxnx.com
kvlp.com
llyu.com
vhvk.com
wzwi.com
zmmr.com

www.squarely.com

•••
I am busy with domaining for 1-2 hours a day. The rest the time I am engaged in rest, studying and reading, I have no other business, domaining is a hobby and a favorite pastime and I enjoy this work, in my country $200 a month is enough for living. After each sale, I divide the proceeds into 4 parts: 25% i reserve to myself (family), 25% donate to charity, 25% reinvest in a portfolio, 25% save for renewal of a portfolio (around 450 domains, 20% CO, 78% COM, 2% Others)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back