Dynadot

What is your monthly parking income? (In 2022)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TjKiller

Restricted (Market)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, I bought the book.

After I made my own version only for me 🤑

And works perfectly

•••
Hello @alcy

I know you try both bodis alone and bodis via Dan

What is the best ?
Please bro I need one month data difference between both

•••
Hello @alcy

I know you try both bodis alone and bodis via Dan

What is the best ?
Please bro I need one month data difference between both

only bodis no dan. u do same.

•••
Yes, I bought the book.

After I made my own version only for me 🤑

And works perfectly
yeah i guess that what was working in 2017 is not working nowadays.... or more probably it would need to be shifted a bit.
I remember 5+ years ago when was still possible handreg names with similar web rank also days after the expiration date...

Last edited:
•••
I’m using my method every single day my max per day was $683in June , but usually every month is $265 per day

•••
I’m using my method every single day my max per day was $683in June , but usually every month is $265 per day

How much have you invested in those domains?

•••
All were new domains between $4 and $10

My method doesn’t work around the domain, I just look for the higher RPC like $1 to $5 , for example if Is $1 I only need 300 clicks by day with 200 domains is less than 2 clicks by domain every day

•••
All were new domains between $4 and $10

My method doesn’t work around the domain, I just look for the higher RPC like $1 to $5 , for example if Is $1 I only need 300 clicks by day with 200 domains is less than 2 clicks by domain every day
Domains need to have backlinks right?

•••
Nop, are simple new domais like this

1657990405293.png

•••

how come u dont use yer method to make like millon per year? And how come u wanna make money sell yer method course if this method u say makes u so much already.

•••
i'm not selling nothing, i just answer your questions, my method is only for me

•••
You are driving cheap traffic to new regs?

This is nothing new but that will get you banned at all parking companies if they find out. At least that's what they say.

•••
Nop, is another method and i'm working with this since march 2020 and still working

•••
But yes, may be some day will end i know, this is the reason why i invest the money is another business

•••
Nop, is another method and i'm working with this since march 2020 and still working

The ebook you posted says that in the description. If so, it's nothing new.

But keep at it if works for you, whatever it is.

•••
i'm not selling nothing, i just answer your questions, my method is only for me

so u just roll with it long as u can and hope they dont find out or do chargebacks.etc... that's hardly a method to.be recommending no?

•••
Average $30 for one single domain. And rest of the domain $2-$3 in total

•••
Back