IT.COM

What is your monthly parking income? (In 2022)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TjKiller

Restricted (Market)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
10k uniques 60k views never stopped over decade that one domain $4 a month due to being lazy.
Just to show parking isn't performing on auto pilot when could easily improve moving or developing or even redirecting.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I also have a domains that paid for themselves for life. Most cost so living same bat time same bat channel.

Last edited:
•••
I am really looking for webmaster referral opportunities 2nd tier etc

•••
•••
•••
Parkingcrew. Bodis is a 💩 company

care to say why u poop on bodis?

I mean most people poop on park crew.. why is yer poop different?

Last edited:
•••
care to say why u poop on bodis?

I mean most people poop on park crew.. why is yer poop different?
Bodis block me, accusing me of fraud when I never did anything wrong, zero.
I switched to parkingcrew and I even make more money

•••
You could be also unlucky and received a CB while parking at Bodis. It happend to me also once they put me on 90 days payment, since there were some CB on 20 USD clicks and in addition I was parking domain with lot of social media traffic. Maybe some people didnt know it was a parking page and added link to FB to let know others what they discovered. Later on when domain expired it was everything ok and they switched me to Net7 payments again.

Last edited:
•••

that's what I thought.

well its unlikely then that yer preference of PC over bodis is based on anything other than yer fraud ban

•••
that's what I thought.

well its unlikely then that yer preference of PC over bodis is based on anything other than yer fraud ban
The ban made me look for another option, but as soon as I moved I realized that parkingcrew is better than bodis

•••
The ban made me look for another option, but as soon as I moved I realized that parkingcrew is better than bodis

its human nature to convince ourselves our only option left is the best one around.

either way... for me and most it's not even close between the table scraps that PC and voodoo and others give.. vs bodis

I guess its sign of.desperation and final days when parking company keeps 90percent revenue to itself
...or maybe it's just greed.

•••
its human nature to convince ourselves our only option left is the best one around.

either way... for me and most it's not even close between the table scraps that PC and voodoo and others give.. vs bodis

I guess its sign of.desperation and final days when parking company keeps 90percent revenue to itself
...or maybe it's just greed.
Well, I just hope that parking will stay with us for a long time

•••
Well, I just hope that parking will stay with us for a long time

bodis will it's what i meant

imo pc and voodoo are not going to last so long into future.

•••
Bodis need (real) competition

•••
I've got a handful of domains parked at Sedo, haven't bothered to check. Quite sure my income on them is relatively small

To generate any worthwhile income on those domains at Sedo, I should own some real gem domains for it to be worth the time, with regards to parking income (they don't qualify, at the level I'm referring to). A larger portfolio, with a bulk sum of domains...maybe different (assuming the PPC / CPM is decent)

Last edited:
•••
I've got a handful of domains parked at Sedo, haven't bothered to check. Quite sure my income on them is relatively small

To generate any worthwhile income on those domains at Sedo, I should own some real gem domains for it to be worth the time, with regards to parking income (they don't qualify, at the level I'm referring to). A larger portfolio, with a bulk sum of domains...maybe different (assuming the PPC / CPM is decent)
How much are you making jhm?

•••
How much are you making jhm?
After looking at the domain management portal, parking earnings is a few bucks. Nothing significant

•••
Hi

there are plenty of posts, if one bothered to search... where members have revealed traffic/earning statistics.

however, if you've been banned from bodis, who is a long standing ppc platform,
then whatever earnings you post from another service, could be taken with skepticism -
and that's regardless to any screenshot evidence.

parkingcrew does not show same metrics as bodis, so any potential buyer might have issue if they wanted to move those same names back to bodis-

imo...

•••
globally and at the moment, revenues are better in 2022 than 2021.
I've around 80% of my portfolio with Bodis the rest is mainly with PC and I kept adding domains there during last 6 months as I found them performing better there. For my traffic I can't say PC perform better than Bodis on certain niches because i've domains with traffic in the same niche performing better in one service than the other.

•••
Is it possible to bypass all this companies and deal directly with Google and others who pay them for ads?

•••
•••
•••
Back