IT.COM

question What is your favorite brand in laptop …?

NameSilo
Watch

Sophiacalvin

Established Member
Impact
What is your favorite brand in laptop …?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Had my Dell for 5 years now and it's never failed me, love em....

•••
•••
I've been using dell laptop for a long time.

•••
sony vaio for me always been a great joy :)

•••
i have 2 brands , one Toshiba Satellite and 2nd one is macbook .. but i like my mac alot rather then toshiba..

•••
•••
My Fav laptop brand has to be ASUS . I've been using it for over 5 years but it never did me any bad .

•••
I think lenovo, dell and hp are best.

•••
•••
My Toshiba Satellite has been rock solid for years and held up in value quite well. I just ordered another one.

Toshiba has always served me well, I've had my current one for coming up to four years now and can't quite believe it's still going!

•••
All my years I used HP, thought it was the best, until I started using Dell.

Dell = current favourite.

My old Fujitsu-Siemens also served me very well.

•••
My favourite laptop is lenovo. Recently i purchased another laptop.

•••
My favorite laptop is mac book i haven't used it yet. but i wish i had one.

•••
Good: Lenovo. Multiple good experiences with W and X series.

Worse: Samsung laptop was poor quality. Mid-range Asus had problems from the very beginning.

•••
•••
Also using Lenovo now L560.

Only issue I have is the "Ctrl" button does not sit in the bottom left corner as it should. Sits next to the "Fn" key which I am now kinda used to but its very annoying. Also dont have F1,F2 buttons on top row, have to use fn/alt keys to activate.

Other than that, its very decent. Gotta love SSD!

•••
•••
Lenovo anyday. Easy to open up and dust off!

•••
I'm on a samsung r580, few upgrades but had it since 2007? :happy:

•••
I have been having excellent luck with both hp and sony. I've had some IBM laptops die on me but I think that was before they became Lenovo

•••
MacBook & my old Win XP HP.

•••
Macbook Pro & my 10 year old Dell laptop still running with minimal in-house repairs.

•••
ASUS, K55A, 4 core i-7 processor with a 500GB SSD

Running Ubuntu 16.04, boots in about 10 second, battery life is about 2 hours. Biggest grip is the stiff keyboard requires more pressure than normal, even after 3 or 4 years of service.

•••
ASUS
they have a little factory fault in my opinion

•••
Acer is my favorite for office work and Razer for video games.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back