Dynadot

information What is your best domain ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Your Domain Name is your Online Identity.
It helps connect your Company to the World

what is your best domain ?

i mean by :

brandable
price
offers
traffic

aso

and how much do you want for it ?

14.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ā.com

is one of my best ( paid 8.88$ got 22 Inquieries @ Uni 3 Offers @ Sedo )

•••
Mensual.com paid $ 500 can be used as a word in English Men, however it is a word in Spanish, MONTHLY.
Search 66 millions has a lot CPC $ 0.70
The Hispanic market is 400,000 millions
Asking $14k USD think it's a bargain. It is 20 years old and is exceptionally brandable.

Another word of superior quality Storkman.com have offered me $ 40.000USD but ask $ 92,000 USD.

Others like Football.to ask $ 24k and figure google search takes more than 1 billion is incredible, the sport number one com more than 3.5 billion fans across the globe. Paid $ 480 USD

Another highly sought after in France is ERDF.com a company that is worth 10 times more than NASA, I get many click on average $ 1,1USD. The pay $ 900 USD and ask only $ 15K USD.

•••
Mensual.com paid $ 500 can be used as a word in English Men, however it is a word in Spanish, MONTHLY.
Search 66 millions has a lot CPC $ 0.70
The Hispanic market is 400,000 millions
Asking $14k USD think it's a bargain. It is 20 years old and is exceptionally brandable.

Another word of superior quality Storkman.com have offered me $ 40.000USD but ask $ 92,000 USD.

Others like Football.to ask $ 24k and figure google search takes more than 1 billion is incredible, the sport number one com more than 3.5 billion fans across the globe. Paid $ 480 USD

Another highly sought after in France is ERDF.com a company that is worth 10 times more than NASA, I get many click on average $ 1,1USD. The pay $ 900 USD and ask only $ 15K USD.

great
thank you
i will share @ Linkedin ( got 4800 Contacts there )

•••
another domain :

come.qa

.qa is cctld for Qatar the richiest Country in the World and Host of Fifa World Cup in 2022

paid 39$ ask for 12,500$

got 12 Inqieries @ Uni Market

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back