IT.COM

question What is the safest way to invest in stock market?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Samar1

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A friend made 30k recently on a Australian penny stock , brought on the low and sold on good drilling results .

Do your research is the key .

Have made much more on the stock market than buying and selling domains .

Last edited:
•••
get a list of stocks......
Close your eyes.....
run your finger up and down the list......
stop after a while.....
Invest in the company that you landed on....

The law of averages suggest you will pick a winner.....eventually - whether this will offset your losses is another matter

Or better yet - do your own research and/or go on a stock market forum and ask the question?

•••
Diversification between various stocks and bonds. Only put money on that you can afford to lose. Expect to hold long term to make a profit.

•••

How a 20-year-old USC student netted $110m from a Bed Bath & Beyond stock dump at exactly the right time​

https://fortune.com/2022/08/18/jake...illion-dollars-in-bed-bath-beyond-stock-dump/

Freeman acquired his shares in Bed, Bath & Beyond when the price of the stock was below $5.50 a share with $25 million he raised from friends and family.

All you have to do is raise a small amount of $25M from your friends and family. I mean who doesn't have an extra $25M laying around and connections to rich people because of your pharma executive parent?

A true self-made success story.

The best way to make money in the stock market is either start with a lot of money, take extreme risks, or invest in blue chip stocks over a long period of time.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I've never done it but know plenty who do as a side hustle. Three things seem to stand out as good tips. One, play the long game. Two, don't invest what you can't afford to lose. Three, really really really know your stuff about your stocks. It's not pot luck imo. But you must take the serious approach or it's akin to throwing 20s bank notes off a clifftop in the wind and expecting them to return as 50s.

Last edited:
•••
Volatility is far to high right now to enter as “New” investor , I highly don’t recommend penny or OTC stocks , commodities is the safest to enter into right now , In my opinion

If you have experience in the market , Shorting has been fairly profitable , although interest is a bit high on shorting . Swing trading is a crap shoot with the current volatility, it’s a get in and get out top side as quickly as possible right now, it too bouncy to play IMO .

Last edited:
•••
By definition stocks are risky. To mitigate this risk, invest in mutual funds

•••
By definition stocks are risky. To mitigate this risk, invest in mutual funds

I don’t disagree , But Mutuals are worse than watching paint dry . But are a great option for long term holdings

•••
Would rather buy a presale ICO, than any stock, on any given day (minus rug pulls)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back