IT.COM

discuss What is the next Big Thing

NameSilo
Watch

FavourB

Established Member
Impact
My mind was roaming through some things pertaining to DOMAINING
And I started asking myself what is the next Big thing to come.

Back in the days no one new of blockchain
Or crypto but today we all know,
The early domain investors that are always on alert, got paid handsomely

What about the Libra era that is still in the air
Well all the 1st tier name pertaining to Libra has also gone to those that got early info.

We have seen so many era and probably most of us new starters missed out

Now am hoping on the future,
I really wish to hit the jackpot when the next big thing opens up like a flower

Jackpot like the owner of blockchain.com had before it blew.

So let's discuss what in your opinion from the way the world is changing is gonna be the next big thing.

For me i think 5G will be the next big thing
Whoever got 5G.com would be very lucky by then.

Lets hear your opinions:xf.grin: and make this fun

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Many Blockchains are here now.

Ethereum
Matic
Solana
Binance chain

I guess Crosschain / Multichain will be the next big thing as users are really confused and want to use one chain with less fees.

Just like instead of using 10 different exchanges its better to use UniSwap to buy tokens , any app / Technology supporting "crosschain transactions" will be huge.

What’s the ultimate purpose of cross-chain blockchain networks?

Global Stablecoins!

•••
Flying cars...

1.jpg

•••
•••
•••
who knows but I'm trying to found the nonfungiblecoin and popularize

"NFC"

•••
Many Blockchains are here now.

Ethereum
Matic
Solana
Binance chain

I guess Crosschain / Multichain will be the next big thing as users are really confused and want to use one chain with less fees.

Just like instead of using 10 different exchanges its better to use UniSwap to buy tokens , any app / Technology supporting "crosschain transactions" will be huge.

Anyone own multichain /crosschain names?

•••
Exoskeletons are getting the increasingly high news coverage right now, looks we are pretty close to the widespread commercial adoption.

•••
i have MULTI / MRXcoin.com (epic)

why current FUNGIBLE Equities like stock market, these crapcoins are only 1:1 opportunity cost instead founder of POS @sunnyking9999 forked VSYScoin his to "Full Node Copy" known as MASTERNODE = MULTI AT THE SAME TIME (Mutual fund)
DPOS coins only??

•••
the next big thing is of course human local network

•••
•••
The Dematerialization and Tokenization of things

•••
The Rapture and then the 7 yr tribulation. If you are not Saved by Jesus, you will miss the Rapture and be left behind...........<><

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Conceptual AI. The content morphs to match the site visitor.

•••
•••
•••
Reduced Instruction Set Computer

1706463449413.png

.​

•••
AI will displace a huge swath of the global work force, it’s already slowly happening and those young with energy and the money will retrain into a new career, others take retirement.

I can see aging boomers who tend to spend a great deal of time watching television focusing on current affairs and gadgets that help reduce the pains created by their aging bodies.

Health related companies, pharma will increase with demand going forward.

Blockchain and crypto are in a completely different galaxy.

Web surfers became lazy with social media, content creators got sour after realizing their content posted on such was no longer legally their content after posting - in a nut shell owning and hosting your domain for your content does have serious value.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back