Dynadot

showcase What is the funniest domain name you own?

NameSilo
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
Funny name can have a value too. Please share your funny, hilarious, silly and stupid domain names you own here.

I'll start with mine.

fart.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have huge.one

Huge.One.png

What should I say... I have even created nice logo with whale there, but people are still making inappropriate jokes ...

•••
•••
•••
•••
OK this is not exactly along the lines of the brilliant ones posted so far, but I do own

funner.ca

I mean what is funner than that? (y)

Why the .ca you ask, well everything is funner in Canada! :-D

But is funner even a word? Yes, indeed, I have consulted linguistic scholars! Yes, honestly true.
But do you have linguistic expertise on board? Yes, I have a family member with a degree in linguistics who actually conducted research including the word funner.

So you see, I have covered all the bases! Well except for one critical element - Who would want this domain name? I can stress that is important in my writing but not follow my own advice :-/. So in case a business comes to you saying I wish I could obtain a funner domain name... please remember me to them!

Have a fun day everyone!:xf.smile:

Wait, have a funner day everyone! :xf.grin:

Bob

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
OK this is not exactly along the lines of the brilliant ones posted so far, but I do own

funner.ca

I mean what is funner than that? (y)

Why the .ca you ask, well everything is funner in Canada! :-D

But is funner even a word? Yes, indeed, I have consulted linguistic scholars! Yes, honestly true.
But do you have linguistic expertise on board? Yes, I have a family member with a degree in linguistics who actually conducted research including the word funner.

So you see, I have covered all the bases! Well except for one critical element - Who would want this domain name? I can stress that is important in my writing but not follow my own advice :-/. So in case a business comes to you saying I wish I could obtain a funner domain name... please remember me to them!

Have a fun day everyone!:xf.smile:

Wait, have a funner day everyone! :xf.grin:

Bob
haha..sure bob I'll refer them to you 😂

•••
merrychristmaskissmyarse.com fs gd just in time for the holidays

•••
Bullshit.ir

b5f9fadbe873d30cc7314ba3b892c939-full.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This one is actually very funny, made me smile :)
I'm glad it did. It was touch and go whether I was going to post it because I thought it might only have been funny to a Brit like me. :bag:

•••
•••
I'm glad it did. It was touch and go whether I was going to post it because I thought it might only have been funny to a Brit like me. :bag:
No no, it is pretty funny also to someone from Czech Republic, member of EU...although it is a little bitter fun, as I am definitely sorry to see UK leaving, imo it is a pitty. But it's life :)

•••
No no, it is pretty funny also to someone from Czech Republic, member of EU...although it is a little bitter fun, as I am definitely sorry to see UK leaving, imo it is a pitty. But it's life :)
Don't worry my friend, the EU is just a political union, we're not sailing away from Europe. Political cooperation will continue. We're not going anywhere and I've no doubt that you're always welcome to the UK if you want to go there. We've never been a good fit for the EU anyway.

•••
For me it's primadonnie in COM - since my name's Donnie.

Gotta have fun with it, ya know?

•••
I'm torn..

Interwebz.Site
FuckYourself.Club
Female.Dog

•••
alltokensmatter01b.png

Like @Pedro Santos -- I, too am torn. This might take a while...

•••
•••
•••
Back