IT.COM

question What is the Fastest way to sell my Domains ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saka77

Restricted (66% DM)
Impact
Hello Dear . How are you ?

I have 20 domain names and for some reasons, I need money Fast ..

So What is the "Fastest" way to sell my Domain ??

Have a nice day

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Post them in NP asking for appraisal.

Or in make offer section.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Put a BIN price on them that other domainers will pay quick means you accept less and advertise here in for sale section.

•••
Put a BIN price on them that other domainers will pay quick means you accept less and advertise here in for sale section.
Thanks Dear

•••
Carrying is a domains comes with renewal costs as well, so if the domains are worthless, nobody will buy
Try nameliquidate.com

•••
Carrying is a domains comes with renewal costs as well, so if the domains are worthless, nobody will buy
Try nameliquidate.com

Thank you sir

•••
If you are interested to sell your domains fast, check out our liquidation program and send me a list of 10 names you want to varnish for evaluation.

To learn more, go to https://brandshore.pro/auctions/

•••
•••
Selling domains is not easy and takes time. You can always list your domains on this site's auction or fixed price pages, but you should expect a small amount if successful at all.
There are steps that must be done: 1) Make sure your domains appear in domain registrars, by listing them on a service like afternic 2) make sure they all have a sale landing page, you can use epik or dan for that. important - always have a buy now price and not just an "offer" option, because domain names displayed with a price have a 50% higher chance of selling. 3) if you have time at hand and want to sell them fast, do "outbound" marketing - contact people/businesses/companies that might be interested in your domain and offer it to them. Goodluck

•••
Selling domains is not easy and takes time. You can always list your domains on this site's auction or fixed price pages, but you should expect a small amount if successful at all.
There are steps that must be done: 1) Make sure your domains appear in domain registrars, by listing them on a service like afternic 2) make sure they all have a sale landing page, you can use epik or dan for that. important - always have a buy now price and not just an "offer" option, because domain names displayed with a price have a 50% higher chance of selling. 3) if you have time at hand and want to sell them fast, do "outbound" marketing - contact people/businesses/companies that might be interested in your domain and offer it to them. Goodluck
Thank you sir

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back