IT.COM

What is the best Registrar currently in your opinion?

NameSilo
Watch

domaindmz.com

Established Member
Impact
Most of my domains are at Epik and I'm having a lot of issues with renewing domains. It's been taking about 3 weeks or more to renew them. I've read the other threads here about Epik and can honestly say I'm having a lot of the same issues. Several of my domains were also not renewed and were picked up on the drop by another registrar. I got refunded the renewal price, but that's pretty jacked up.

I'm moving all of my inventory to another Registrar. Do y'all have any suggestions on a Registrar that is worth a damn?
I'm also not very happy with GoDaddy, so I won't be transferring them there either, due to issues that I've had with them in the past.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dynadot, NameSilo, and Porkbun my top-3 in that order.

Last edited:
•••
NameSilo - They have a very good reputation, they are a serious company. They have decent prices: not the cheapest, but also not the highest. They are very secure, they've never been hacked as a whole (I don't refer to individual accounts, when it's the user's fault). I know them for a long time, and never heard something bad about them. I really trust them, and I prefer to pay +2USD per domain and stay with them knowing that I won't lose my domains, than to go to the cheapest registrar. The only minus would be that their site is slow from time to time, but I can live with that (maybe they will fix this also, tho).

Last edited:
•••
For me.....
Porkbun and really loving Spaceship so far!
Dynadot next

•••
Dynadot is great for domain investors.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back