IT.COM

question What is the best marketplace for domain auctioning?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Strongbox

Established Member
Impact
Feel free to share your valuable experiences.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••

Not many, sadly.

GodaddyAuctions complicated too many fees

DaaZ lack of exposure compared rest;
but i love their lowest comis; and easiest to list; give them a try; had positive experience auctioning off a LLLL.com name for ~$1xx.

NameJet never tried not going to
SnapNames never tried unsure if going to
DropCatch worry Private sellers are ignored?
still worth try; king drops $xxx, $x,xxx, $xx,xxx

Dynadot Auctions lack of exposure?

Sedo never tried. no further comment

Flippa Hahaha

Last edited:
•••
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say NamePros, now if they'd only bring back live auction :/

•••
We are open to allow auctioning any liquid names ( Such as 4L.com, 3L.net, 3L.org ..etc ) which has market value without any submission fees.. we charge 8% success fee ( Paypal disbursement fees also paid by us).. We support over 1400+ extensions, we are a open market place and more than willing to support any extension. What matters is the quality of the name getting auctioned.. obviously we want to protect the buyers interests too. We are operating for past 11+ months and we are more than interested to serve the domainers. Just one more option for domainers. Give a try and see how it goes ... Feel free to PM us directly here.. We are more than happy to support back..

•••
now if they'd only bring back live auction :/

We do a handful of live auctions on The Domain Social. Last week we didn't do any because I was busy producing the big domain conference, but the week before 13/13 were sold. Tomorrow all 15 names in the auction are no reserve .. should be fun! :)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Nameliquidate is limited to $9 - $998 only.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back