Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamed9742

Established Member
Impact
Could you give me appraisal for my domain

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Godaddy Appraisal it at a value so it's maybe worth 10% of what godaddy says it's worth. dofence says $1,465
so it's probably worth like $146

•••
Godaddy Appraisal it at a value so it's maybe worth 10% of what godaddy says it's worth. dofence says $1,465
so it's probably worth like $146
Woah, are you questioning the veracity of the almighty GoDaddy appraisal machine? :xf.laugh:. I appraised this at reg-fee because I do not see how "do" and "fence" go together. And perhaps I don't want to know how they could possibly go together.

•••
Woah, are you questioning the veracity of the almighty GoDaddy appraisal machine? :xf.laugh:. I appraised this at reg-fee because I do not see how "do" and "fence" go together. And perhaps I don't want to know how they could possibly go together.
Yeah, not even that great a domain for a construction company "do fence" does not make much sense. Most people can hand-reg a better .com than that (although good .coms are mostly taken that do fence is not a good .com so could reg. better).

•••
Could you give me appraisal for my domain
What in the world were you thinking to get this domain? Have you tried out-bound on it at all?

•••
•••
It’s only worth the cost to register it

•••
You can dislike but that's not going to change the appraisal

•••
What in the world were you thinking to get this domain? Have you tried out-bound on it at all?
There are some companies and sites with the same name of it
for instant "dofence.hu"

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back