Dynadot

What Is PBN in seo??

NameSilo
Watch

dennis_smith

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What Is PBN in seo??

Private Blog Network (PBN) is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine.

•••
PBN means Private Blog network. And PBN submissions is not good for the website.

•••
PBN was really good a few years ago. You created blogs yourself and added backlinks for your Money website thus boosting its SEO.
It's a black hat SEO method tho.

•••
That is clear. But how do SE determine group of web sites as network? Sites or blogs ( using SEO hosting) can host blogs on different locations. Would that be considered as network?

•••
they are checking whois details

•••
Whois details are the most obvious. But also other similarities between sites like same host, a unique set of plugins, similar site layout, sites went live the same time, new posts always added the same day / time...
Any company that claims to provide “SEO Hosting” is automatically suspect for obvious reasons. They know who those companies are and their IP ranges.

Last edited:
•••
PNB means private network blog which is most commonly used to get more traffic for the website.

•••
A Private Blog Network (PBN) is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine.

•••
A Private Blog Network can be a site or a group of sites used to rank your site higher in search engines.

•••
I used a few of my sites for backlink to my other sites..
No problem, all work excellent..got traffic and increased my DA, PA and DR.
All domains and sites are on my own name.. a few sites are on the same host, and some of them are on the other one.. never had problem with it..

Last edited:
•••
PBN- Private Blog Network : Sites used to rank your site higher in search engines and increase the PA, DA and lower spam score of your website.

•••
A private blog network (PBN) is a network of websites that only exist to link to a central website in order to influence that website's authority in search.

A private blog network (PBN) utilizes a network of websites to build links to and influence the authority of a particular or central website. The links created through this singular moving exchange boost the central website’s authority, improving the website’s ranking — that is, until they are caught by Google and penalized for unethical techniques, and all those rankings disappear.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back