Dynadot

What is needed for your account to be accepted at Bodis dot com?

NameSilo
Watch

dantex45

Established Member
Impact
Hello! I recently tried to create a bodis account to test regarding domain parking. The truth is, only one of my 3 domains has a chance of decent monetization, so they probably rejected my application for that.

In the future I plan to have many domains for domain parking, but I wanted to start now to see how it works.

How much traffic or how many domains do you need to be accepted?

What other site can serve as an alternative to bodis in terms of paying a lot for traffic?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bodis is horrible when you build up a lot and never collected they freeze your account for no reason ,go with parkingcrew.net always pays up,and best payout,they owe me a lot cant get in touch ,wont reply

Last edited:
•••
Not sure about "paying alot" but sedo is another option.

As far as I can tell they have no acceptance criteria other than some keywords they don't like or ones with potential TM issues.

•••
•••
Hi! I tried to register to Bodis in October.

They say on their site that you should own at least one domain (obviously) to start using their platform, but then on the registration form they require you to provide the names of a minimum of three domains that you own and your monthly revenue figure.

Since I have no experience with parking for revenue, I was clueless and asked their Support Desk, where Troy Marks was very kind and helpful.

So I submitted the form and received two simultaneous and identical automated emails requesting me to file my tax form, which I immediately did. Troy Marks confirmed my application had been received and it was being reviewed. Next time I hear from them is on the following day when they send a brief mail saying my registration had been denied.

My names were English generic words, no typos, no trademark, no adult... I did everything they required, and now they have all my personal data and I have no access to my account.

Not a single word on their site that gives an insight on what they take into consideration when evaluating your application.

This is my experience so far.
1698979145352.png

I was referring to sedo here not bodis if you look at my earlier post. Bodis was a nightmare for me as well, I gave up trying with them

•••
Hi, @VivifyDomains , thank you so much for clarifying that and please excuse my mistake!

I have some domains parked at Sedo, but until now I have chosen to set them to Sales Landers. Maybe I try parking with ads there in the future.
Yeah sedo is much easier, there are basically no barriers to entry. But I don't think they pay much, I tested out their parking for about a month or so before with all of my domains and only made less than $1 in parking.

Not sure if it's my domains that are the problem, could be

•••
Hi! I tried to register to Bodis in October.

, 1 domains also accepted , members only need to follow their term and condition.
They say on their site that you should own at least one domain (obviously) to start using their platform, but then on the registration form they require you to provide the names of a minimum of three domains that you own and your monthly revenue figure.

Since I have no experience with parking for revenue, I was clueless and asked their Support Desk, where Troy Marks was very kind and helpful.

So I submitted the form and received two simultaneous and identical automated emails requesting me to file my tax form, which I immediately did. Troy Marks confirmed my application had been received and it was being reviewed. Next time I hear from them is on the following day when they send a brief mail saying my registration had been denied.

As far as I can tell they have no acceptance criteria other than some keywords they don't like or ones with potential TM issues.
My names were English generic words, no typos, no trademark, no adult... I did everything they required, and now they have all my personal data and I have no access to my account.

Not a single word on their site that gives an insight on what they take into consideration when evaluating your application.

This is my experience so far.

Last edited:
•••
Sedo welcomes all but the avg click is only ~ $0.03. Or it's just me?

While avg click at bodis are above $ 0.10. But can't get accepted.

•••
Hello! I recently tried to create a bodis account to test regarding domain parking. The truth is, only one of my 3 domains has a chance of decent monetization, so they probably rejected my application for that.

In the future I plan to have many domains for domain parking, but I wanted to start now to see how it works.

How much traffic or how many domains do you need to be accepted?

What other site can serve as an alternative to bodis in terms of paying a lot for traffic?
Bodis doesn't ask minimum traffic , 1 domains also accepted , members only need to follow their term and condition. Recommend for type in traffic domains in certain industry.

IMO : bodis is better than most of parking company. Or you can use Parklogic ,Above, or Parkingcrew too when you own thousand of domains

Last edited:
•••
absolutely agree parking crew is great easy to list best payouts ,bodis steals your money and freezes your account if you build up a little nest egg ,do not trust them their pieces of s--t.

•••
absolutely agree parking crew is great easy to list best payouts ,bodis steals your money and freezes your account if you build up a little nest egg ,do not trust them their pieces of s--t.
Agreed.

Really for a lot of us, the parked page is about trying to capture the lead. And this is much better with @ParkingCrew -- bit of an issue with the mobile pages if you use quite a long description but hopefully they can fix it.

If you use others - with the recent going's on with their sales landers, let's just say it doesn't Bode well for capturing sales leads :D

•••
Show attachment 248455
I was referring to sedo here not bodis if you look at my earlier post. Bodis was a nightmare for me as well, I gave up trying with them
Hi, @VivifyDomains , thank you so much for clarifying that and please excuse my mistake!

I have some domains parked at Sedo, but until now I have chosen to set them to Sales Landers. Maybe I try parking with ads there in the future.

•••
Yeah sedo is much easier, there are basically no barriers to entry. But I don't think they pay much, I tested out their parking for about a month or so before with all of my domains and only made less than $1 in parking.

Not sure if it's my domains that are the problem, could be
Hi again! Well, I didn't want to sound a negative person, because I really try not to be one. But I had a brief "parking for revenue" experience with Sedo before, and what happened was that my domains that had certain traffic when set to Sales Landers, went down to literally zero once parked with ads. I didn't wait longer than two or three days before switching them back to Sales Landers. Maybe I should have waited longer to find out really, and maybe I try again in the future.

Anyway, I'll keep investigating. Thank you very much again for your kind replies, they are indeed helpful!
All the best

Last edited:
•••
I've been saying for months that Bodis is a 💩 company
And people continue to criticize me...
But little by little you guys will realize that I am right

And Sedo in terms of parking is also worthless
Unfortunately, in terms of parking companies, we are very poorly served
We need more parking companies
Honest and transparent ones
With the desire to win and offer the best to us domainers
So that we all grow together
Win win for everyone

•••
How many names do you have and what is the highest epc value you have?

•••
Back