Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Monetize email traffic on your parked domains
without changing your parking vendor.

What is MailboxPark?

MailboxPark helps domainers and parking companies monetize email traffic sent to undeveloped domains. We collect and process the email traffic sent to those domains and resell that data to email and commercial mailers. Mailers use the data we provide to drive insights about how their mail is performing.

MailboxPark is an email parking business owned and operated by 250ok, a leading email deliverability and analytics company. Our customers include Adobe, Marketo, SendGrid, SparkPost, and some of the most influential brands in social media, travel, dating, and retail.

do you know what does that mean ❓

Point your MX records to MailboxPark ❓

I would appreciate your Help

Source : MailboxPark.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
you can see emails
thanks. another question. i have the dns for all my domains pointed at custom name servers for landing pages which means I'll need to put them back to standard name servers in order to add the mx records. I still want to have the landing pages up so if I change the name servers to standard so I can access the mx records then change them back to the custom name servers will it mess up my mailbox park or will the emails still come in?

•••
Has anyone noticed a decline in September revenues compared to August revenues, though domain names have remained the same or increased

•••
Are they pay 0.05$ per domain on pro rata basis, or are they not paying for a domain, if the name servers are changed for a single day.

Last edited:
•••
how to sign up? or related to MailboxPark

•••
No payment received this month. Have you received yours ?

•••
Hello,

We are writing to inform you that the Mailbox Park domain email parking service will be ceasing operations on Friday March 31, 2023

As you already may know, in early 2020 Validity purchased both ThreatWave and Mailbox Park. While streamlining the merger of the two companies some services experienced overlapped, hence the hard decision to sunset Mailbox Park.

Please be aware that any MX traffic that continues on the DNS records for Mailbox Park past the sunset period will not be eligible for monetization.

Thank you for being a valued partner and we wish you the best.

Team Mailbox Park

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back