IT.COM

What is ”good” traffic on DAN.com for a domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

spigiv

Top Member
Impact
Hi
What do you consider ”good” traffic to a DAN listed domain? Listed mine yesterday (better late than never) and have a hard time knowing if it is good to have a few visits already or not. Have one with 15 visits already as well.

Just wanted to check your experiences in this.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your names always get more views the first time you list them. Sometimes for a few months (though most is probably bots or other domainers.) Not really an indicator of anything.

•••
Ok, thanks for the insight

•••
Agree that sometimes the traffic appears unrelated to actual interest in the domain. I had one name that seems to get hundreds of hits a month, but no bids whatsoever. Out of curiousity, I lowered the price to the bare minimum allowed on Dan ($100), and still the high level of traffic persisted with no bids. There are no apparent issues with TM or other conflicts, and nothing unusual about the domain-- it simply is a a one-word ".me. "
As the comments in other discussions have iterated, it's the sales that matter, not the traffic.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back