IT.COM

question What is container technology? How KYUP is different from other hostings?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Oliver Russell

Impact
What difference does Kyup offers from the other providers? I heard it is based on containers, my question is what is container-based hosting and how it differs from the rest and where can I get Kyup hosting on a reasonable price while maintaining my websites speed?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What difference does Kyup offers from the other providers? I heard it is based on containers, my question is what is container-based hosting and how it differs from the rest and where can I get Kyup hosting on a reasonable price while maintaining my websites speed?
If you are scared that your servers might crash due to a sudden surge in traffic? Fear no more! Containers are similar to simple hosting on the directory structure but are very different in technology. Containers Hosting technology has an algorithm to study your incoming traffic and scale your servers accordingly without any glitches. It means Container will automatically increase your server CPU cores, RAM, Disk Space, etc.

Taking about Container Hosting providers like Kyup, I would recommend you to go with Cloudways.

You might be wondering why Cloudways? It is because Cloudways Managed Kyup Cloud Hosting comes with an easy-to-use Platform that lets you perform 50+ functions with ease. In addition to a secure container, you get free SSL, access to the CLI, push code via Git, point domain names, manage databases, etc. So, you don't need to hire someone to deploy your Kyup Containers when Cloudways is here for you with reasonable price.

•••
what a crap domain for hosting.. IMO

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back