Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

justin789

Account Closed
Impact
Bootstrap, a sleek, intuitive, and powerful mobile first front-end framework for faster and easier web development. It is open source framework for development. Define the advantage of bootstrap ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I used Bootstrap to quickly develop my current website. Simple, elegant, and responsive.

•••
Bootstrap is responsive, mobile-first, prevailing, and front-end framework, which is developed along with CSS, JavaScript, and HTML. Bootstrap has many benefits from scratch for every web development project, and one such reason is the huge number of resources accessible for Bootstrap.

•••
Bootstrap is the new "look" of popular websites. Everything is clean, and modern looking.

Many top sites use it which gives it that professional feel.

Also I'm not a coder but like bootstrap because I feel like it's much easier to visit a bootstrap snippet site and find different plug-ins that work and look great copy and pasted in.

•••
I don't have a total knowledge of the market. But I would say it's probably the #1 framework for developers and users alike. It cuts development costs down a lot. It's flexible and responsive. Covering all types of applications from computers to tablets to phones. I like it, a lot.

•••
I've only been developing for 6 months (still in college) and Bootstrap is such a great framework. I've built my own website on it and currently building a site for my first client using it.

•••
bootstrap has become popular but i use wordpress themes.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back