Dynadot

question What is best place to backorder NGTLDs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I need somewhere which lists the expiring NGTLD domains. I don't really want to look them up at one place and order them somewhere else. Unless it's beneficial, like cheaper price, or their ability for catching NGTLD domains.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I Would Recommend Your to visit once expired domains,com also i can recommend you to visit
  1. GoDaddy. As one of the largest domain registrars, GoDaddy is a logical place to go for securing a backorder.
  2. Arzhost ; Most reliable company ever
  3. DropCatch. This service focuses solely on backorders for expiring domains and auctions.
  4. NameJet.
  5. SnapNames.
  6. CatchTiger.
These are best Domain Backorder Companies

•••
I was asking specifically about NGTLDs. I don't think GoDaddy or DropCatch handle NGTLDs. Along with you promoting an unknown host, which wasn't asked for. I haven't visited NameJet or Snapnames in quite a while. The last time I was there they also don't capture NGTLDs. And CatchTiger doesn't capture NGTLDs either. So nothing in your message addresses my original question.

•••
•••
SAV has a much larger selection of expiring domains, but they make you download a spreadsheet rather than list them on their website. Catched was a pain to sign up. Eventually I got everything in order and got signed up. They have a tiny small amount of domains to bid on, compared to SAV. Both we more difficult to use than DropCatch in terms of usage. But DropCatch don't catch NGTLDs :(

Last edited:
•••
Anywhere else? Or are these the only two.

•••
As long as the big guy don't go after the NGTLDs domain you want.
I think you can try to dropcatching those domain extensions at regfee with API Dropcatch Software.

•••
west.xyz, I know that offers backorders but never tried it

•••
As long as the big guy don't go after the NGTLDs domain you want.
I think you can try to dropcatching those domain extensions at regfee with API Dropcatch Software.

I think I'm better of using DropCatch.com in that case. At least for .com domains. What TLDs does Dropcatch Software covers. How successful are they?

Last edited:
•••
west.xyz, I know that offers backorders but never tried it
Thank you. I tried registering but although I passed the tests when logging in, it still failed to register my registration. I've emailed them. We will see what happens. But mostly this looked to be for chinese type names. But there were a few others of interest.

•••
I think I'm better of using DropCatch.com in that case. At least for .com domains. What TLDs does Dropcatch Software covers. How successful are they?

Sometimes you may have a domain that you want to catch but at the same time you knew that you would not regret to miss it.
In this case, you may want to try to catch it with a API dropcatch software at a minimum fee.

The list of supported extension.
Anyway, it would required trial and error to find out which extensions works best for you.

Good luck with Dropcatching :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back