Dynadot

What is a good level of daily parking traffic?

NameSilo
Watch

Ollie3000

Top Member
Impact
Hi folks,

I've parked a few domains recently and I've been surprised at the amount of parked traffic some of them are getting. What would you consider to be a good level of daily parked traffic?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only quality of trafffic matters...

Some domains may receive even hundreds/thousands visits with ~$0 or very low RPM...

Last edited:
•••
As Jurgen said and,
I'd also like to add that it's important to know how much filtering that traffic gets. There are services that show every little 'hit' landing on your pages (bots etc.) and others that have a very strict filtering.

In parking though, what matters is the traffic that converts, not just any kind of traffic.

•••
Traffic is reduced if not accessed daily, it is for sure

•••
As Jurgen said and,
I'd also like to add that it's important to know how much filtering that traffic gets. There are services that show every little 'hit' landing on your pages (bots etc.) and others that have a very strict filtering.

In parking though, what matters is the traffic that converts, not just any kind of traffic.
Could you elaborate a bit? By “convert” do you mean if they ACTUALLY buy anything from the ad that was clicked?

•••
Could you elaborate a bit? By “convert” do you mean if they ACTUALLY buy anything from the ad that was clicked?

I was talking about traffic that converts into money. How that happens is out of our hands.
What *is* in our hands though is to send visitors that have increased chances of performing some kind of 'action'. That's exactly why numbers < quality.

•••
I was talking about traffic that converts into money. How that happens is out of our hands.
What *is* in our hands though is to send visitors that have increased chances of performing some kind of 'action'. That's exactly why numbers < quality.
Ah I understand, I just hear the word “Convert” a lot. So no one knows how and why traffic converts to the cost it does? I’ve had 2 days this month that was very similar in clicks/views, but the payment is a drastic difference on one day

•••
Hi folks,

I've parked a few domains recently and I've been surprised at the amount of parked traffic some of them are getting. What would you consider to be a good level of daily parked traffic?

Thanks

Domains with past traffic, typos, generic words?

As far as I can tell, only trafficked domains can earn you something from parking.

•••
Ah I understand, I just hear the word “Convert” a lot. So no one knows how and why traffic converts to the cost it does? I’ve had 2 days this month that was very similar in clicks/views, but the payment is a drastic difference on one day

Parking is about a lot of guesswork along with common sense. I don't think anyone knows the answer to the 'how' and 'why' questions you set for *every* single visitor since there are way too many variables to consider.

As for the ups and downs in the earnings for a certain domain; that's normal. One visitor's final action might be to buy a car while another's to ask for a brochure and the deal might state $0.10 for each brochure ordered (just a rough example).

•••

I posted something about this the other day regarding the varying amounts received for clicks. For instance i have one that gets 30-60 uniques/day and pretty consistently gets 1-2 clicks for pennies. Then on other days I may literally get 0 clicks but on those days i receive a random $.10 here or $.13 cent there. Someone pointed out this might be from ZeroClick (Tier2) revenue.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back