IT.COM

What do you use as a Bulk Domain Sorter? - Droplists

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dancarlson

Established Member
Impact
Hi

Looking for a program that I can dump a list of domains into ie a 10K drop list, and filter and sort the list by keyword, length, extension etc?

anyone have a stand alone program / script?

Thanx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
MS Excel or any other spreadsheet is your best bet.
You just need to use the 'filter' option from the menu and you're done.

If you need the formula to extract the extension on another column let me know and I'll show you how it's done

•••
Hi Renatsu sorry just get a big red screen with that link.

I want a program/script that i can put up to 10k in names, have a list of terms or keywords that i want to search and basically just hit run.

•••
•••
thanx WeSell-Domains

I only have mac's and don't run parallels or any windows based programs, that looks like what i was looking for!

Thanx again

Dan

•••
Sorry I could not help. I do not know of a comparable program for the MAC.

•••
No prob thanx for your help!!

•••
Hi Renatsu sorry just get a big red screen with that link.

I want a program/script that i can put up to 10k in names, have a list of terms or keywords that i want to search and basically just hit run.
It's strangely, what kind of big red screen :xf.confused: ? Did you have it instead of the site? Any browser messages?

•••
It's strangely, what kind of big red screen :xf.confused: ? Did you have it instead of the site? Any browser messages?
I got a screen that says "Your connection is not private" The SSL is out of date or non-existent

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back