Dynadot

What do you think the next "encompassing rebrand" will be?

NameSilo
Watch

bamboozle

Established Member
Impact
Google and their companies rebranded to Alphabet - abc.xyz

Facebook and their companies rebranded to Meta - meta.com

Square and their companies rebranded to Block - block.xyz

Personally I think Microsoft is due next for rebrand because the name containing "soft" is quite dated. They have many brands including Xbox, Office, Windows, etc. so it'd make sense if they did.

I'm holding on to type(.)xyz which I've priced quite high because I believe there's no better type.extension out there, including type.com. Perhaps a large media/publishing company might pick it up for their rebrand. A guy can dream..

What do you think the next "encompassing rebrand" will be?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Elon Musk companies...rebrand to X. The "X" family of companies (X.COM)

Probably not, but sexy

Last edited:
•••
Microsoft is not going to rebrand. That is about as likely as Apple rebranding.

For all intents and purposes these are barely rebrands. The corporate identify might change, but the consumer facing sites don't.

Meta is still Facebook.com, Instagram.com, etc.
Alphabet is still Google.com, Youtube.com, etc.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I'm holding on to type(.)xyz which I've priced quite high because I believe there's no better type.extension out there, including type.com. Perhaps a large media/publishing company might pick it up for their rebrand. A guy can dream..
$4M eh.... All the reported .XYZ sales in history (since 2014) are $3.5M on NameBio.

Brad

•••
My first thought Captain Chaos to Captain USA dun dun dar.
Captain_Chaos.jpg

CaptainUSA+Cannonball+Run.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back