NameSilo

What do you think of this new landing page concept?

Located in Website Reviews and Appraisals started by akos, Nov 5, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. akos

akos Active Member VIP

Made a new mockup landing page today. I know that there are countless threads on NP about them, I just wanted to add my own take and see what you guys think.

I'm not really looking for feedback on the textual content of the page (just wrote up something quickly). Much more looking forward to your opinions on the whole 'storytelling' concept and the animations/visuals.

What do you think? Is it worth loading and animating the elements one-by-one to give the whole thing a modern feel? Or would it result in end users closing the page instantly? I personally think that it would keep them engaged longer and possibly raise the chance of an offer. I assume that most of you prefer very simple landing pages, but I would love to hear what you think.

Here is the GIF:
    (The page is not actually live yet)

landingpage1.gif

Thanks and cheers.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Zilla

Zilla Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I think it worth a try, I will defenitly stay more timeto read the message through..even further, I think for people like me only hold 20 around domain name for sale, then, people better develop a uniqure page/logo for each domain..let the visitor understand this is name is for sale, and why this is a beatiful name....

3. mr-x

mr-x Acme Domains Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

If you have a domain with enough traffic to test, it probably wouldn't matter which page you use :)

I like it though.

4. akos

akos Active Member VIP

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, if you have a small portfolio size then it's logical to have a unique logo and page for each domain. It gives it a professional feel in my opinion. Do you do it this way?

Thanks for replying.
    I agree totally.

I'm going to set this landing page type up for a couple of my domains and analyze the results. What I'm really curious about is the time the users will spend on this page type vs a regular landing page. I'll be interesting to monitor the stats.

5. akos

akos Active Member VIP

Looking for more opinions. Anyone?

6. creataweb

creataweb Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Not bad, would love to see it live soon.

7. Furquah

Furquah The Captain VIP

Its look good & modern which going to surely keep the person engaged but the question is how fast the page gets loaded & finish rendering all the elements.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!