IT.COM

domain What do you think of this Geo Domain DeliveryServicesHouston.com!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamedoben

Established Member
Impact
● Geo Domain :DeliveryServicesHouston.com
● Similar sale : Houstondeliveryservices.com $ 742
● Estimated Value GoDaddy : $ 856
● search volumen : 100 - 1k
● cost per clikck : $ 12,20

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's too long and there are too many better and comparable alternatives.

Something like "HoustonDelivery" is the domain you would want to own in .com. Even then the upside is not massive IMO.

Brad

•••
It's too long and there are too many better and comparable alternatives.

Something like "HoustonDelivery" is the domain you would want to own in .com. Even then the upside is not massive IMO.

Brad
Thank you dear for your opinion, I checked the domain that you suggested, it is sold for a very high price.

•••
Thank you dear for your opinion, I checked the domain that you suggested, it is sold for a very high price.
Dear, I sent you on LinkedIn, can you accept my invitation?

•••

It makes sense, as that is the domain you would want to own.

It starts with the GEO which makes a better brand. It ends in a single word term.

There are not really shorter alternatives to it.

The domain already has a limited pool of buyers; related to delivery in Houston. You need very high quality GEO domains to make sales on a consistent basis.

If there are many alternatives, end users are just going to hand reg something and not pay a premium price on the secondary market.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Too long, better alternatives out there. Best of luck, but its a hard sell. IMO

•••
Low xxx coupled with outbound emails

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back