IT.COM

domain What do you think of these domain names? Is it worth renewing? - eGifts.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ablad

Established Member
Impact
Hi, Please Can you help me to appraisal these domains?

eGifts.io
AICapital.io
Lawyers.foundation
eDomains.mobi
Discounts.mobi
xConsulting.org
GetNetwork.org
MrTrader.org
xDesigns.org
USDeals.org
UKMoney.org

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nothing there to really see a positive for. That said and despite it's 'Been and gone' outlook for the extension. 'Discounts.mobi' would certainly be on my retainment list. The rest just read as an inappropriate matching of extensions to terms.

Plenty out there looking for discounts of everything to do with mobiles from phones to plans and top quality mobile apps. It's appropriate for somebody with the time and commitment to build a worthwhile (monthly updated) site.

Highlighting the constant updating and relevance of the site would be key. I think you'll find there is a buyer out there for that one, If you didn't fancy taking on yourself.

Last edited:
•••
I agree with the above comments. Discounts.mobi is the only one to renew. Drop the rest. Might be in your interest to learn the purpose of each extension. .com is for commercial, .org is organization and .mobi is mobile. So you see, for example, the keywords you have chosen with .org do not fit.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back