Dynadot

What do you think of Afternic Sales Acceleration?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Newhat

Established Member
Impact
Using Afternic Sales Acceleration which involves changing my nameservers to create sale pages (landing pages I believe) with Afternic seems to make a lot of sense. I was wondering if you guys had any better ideas before I go and do this with a bunch of domains? I keep hearing a lot of good things about Undeveloped. I am pretty sure I can't use both. Also wondering about pricing? If I list something for $650.00 Buy It Now - would you use the make an offer option also say with a 20% reduction in price - or would you stick with a firm Buy It Now price?

Thanks in advance for any help/input.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I prefer to use bin only.
I use undeveloped landings and also list my domains on afternic with bin to enable fast transfers.

•••
Thank you davidc1. Any other opinions?

•••
•••
I use Afternic and I always set a reasonable bin but also have a Make offer with a lower minimum (typically 33% of BIN price).

I use Afternic for my domains I am looking to sell at around $500 - $1000 and all sales were just at BIN. I believe most sales just happen by searching for the domain on Godaddy and just buy it at the listed price. I haven't received lower offers yet.

However, my sales data is small, around 10 sales in that region. But I guess it's still useful information.

I think the make offer will be more important at higher prices

•••
I keep hearing a lot of good things about Undeveloped. I am pretty sure I can't use both. Also wondering about pricing?

You can use both, meaning you can list on both and use the landing page of one or neither. Some people found the Afternic landing page was not working - you won't know if it isn't until you check. But the advantage of Afternic is the domain turns up as available in searches on other sites such as Godaddy even when you are not using the Afternic landing page.

If you use the Undeveloped landing pages you can also use Google Analytics and learn about your traffic. Domains listed at Undeveloped do not turn up in searches on other sites, as far as I know.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back